Main Menu

Bluddy Goode

Started by FLOPITOUT1, February 06, 2011, 04:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOPITOUT1

Looking for good DTers to join my league in AFL DT.League:BLUDDY GOODE.  ill give you the league no via inbox

ronl

Hi, flop, looking for a third league, top 5000 last year(second year), most of the year in 3000's, fell away with injury and trade problems, like to join.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: ronl on February 06, 2011, 05:06:33 PM
Hi, flop, looking for a third league, top 5000 last year(second year), most of the year in 3000's, fell away with injury and trade problems, like to join.
your in mate :)

Kuzco_1

Hey, sounds good.
I finished last year about mid 3000's, never been in a good league though..
?

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Kuzco_1 on February 06, 2011, 08:19:33 PM
Hey, sounds good.
I finished last year about mid 3000's, never been in a good league though..
?
No worries Kuzco your in buddy

Windigo

Hey. Finished top 5000 last year. Can I join??

FLOPITOUT1

luckyanton

hey last year was my second year and i finished just below 4000, can i join? inbox me the code

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: luckyanton on February 06, 2011, 09:44:31 PM
hey last year was my second year and i finished just below 4000, can i join? inbox me the code
Your in

Bazinga

It would be BLUDDY GOODE to join your league. Finished 15k last year in my first year.

Nails

Quote from: Bazinga on February 07, 2011, 11:09:01 AM
It would be BLUDDY GOODE to join your league. Finished 15k last year in my first year.

You might suffer second year blues :(

I finished 2,955th last year, tempted to join but it'll be my 5th league and want to save one league for a cash league...

FLOPITOUT1

your in if your still interested

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Bazinga on February 07, 2011, 11:09:01 AM
i want to let you join but i have nothing to go on all your posts are about cricket and leagues

FLOPITOUT1

Nails

be patient, if there's less than a month to go then worry :P

I'd prefer this league to take ages to fill up and be sure it's filled with quality than it fill up quickly and we let a few duds in...

I replied to your message if you could please check it and reply :D thanks flop.