When do 'Unlimited Trades' stop?

Started by teachrtony, March 20, 2018, 12:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teachrtony

Hi all, just a question about when the 'Unlimited' part of trades stops and the 30 start being used. As this is a Thursday night game, can we still chop and change until the last game, or do we start losing trades after the first lockout?

Appreciate any help clearing this up.

quinny88

Yes they stay unlimited until the last game of the round. As each game starts those players will be locked

AaronKirk

End of Round 1 mate.

A good example is the Danger situation. For example if Danger is in your side and he is a late out on Sunday 30 minutes before the Cats v Dees game you would only be able to replace him with a player from Melbourne, Geelong, West Coast or Sydney. Players from all other clubs would have already played and be locked out.

teachrtony

That's good news then. Hate to burn trades.

Ultimate1

Keep an eye on the top left corner

It currently says unlimited so once rd 1 starts just watch that corner to be safe

Ultimate1

Sorry that’s on the app but it should say on line too

Dimmak

I have conflicting views, when I'm viewing my team it says that I have 30 trades left but the home page says unlimited

Ringo

That is because trades are unlimited in Rd 1 till each team is lockout. Team page has always had the 30 trades there regardless from day 1 as well so just ignore till rd 2.