Supercoach Draft Final HELP!

Started by madskill55, August 23, 2015, 10:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madskill55

Lads need your help. Here's the conundrum:

I have Jamie McMillan + Boomer + 420 points    (stanton on the bench for 75)

Vs

Tmac, Gawn, Marc Murphy, Docherty, Nic Nat

I know its Jmac's first game back but his average is decent. He's named in the middle and hopefully he's raring to go. I have stanton's 75 on the bench. I can loophole JMAC and put a non-scoring player on and get stanton's score of 75.

The current score is 955-535.

Is it worth me rolling the dice on Jmac hoping he goes over 75 or should i play it safe and get stanton's score of 75? This is the final and its a cash league so i need all the advice possible.

The blues leak points in the fantasy world to big men so I'm expecting:
Gawn 120 Tmac 110 Murphy 110 Docherty 80 (high scale of things) = 420 points. (Opponents score is 955 after these 4 play)

So its a big question do i play jamie or just take stantons score remembering boomer is still to come?

PLEASE HELP

johnoP

Id bank the 75 points.
Unlikely that j mac will beat it by more than about 30 pts, will probably be even less.

If it was a premo you were holding back id say risk it, but you could get anything from macmillian+the roos are playing the dockers after a loss so may not be a big point scoring game for north. 

madskill55

Thinking along the same lines mate. Cheers for the advice.

It comes down to the question is whether i want to risk it or not? and do i think ill win or not?

better to be safer than sorry. but unless jmac goes huge and hits 125 id only loose 50 points, but if it comes down to a tight scoring

match then id probably regret it.

still tossing and turning about this one? any more comments would be greatly appreciated. thanks JP