Main Menu

A bit harsh!!!

Started by Capper, September 22, 2012, 04:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Just watching the replay on the Swans v Pies game and as Jude Bolton game out and his misses handed him their kid, my mum comes out with "I thought that they would be trying to hype themselves up for the game and not be all like goo goo gaa gaa as they run out"

I explained that it was his 300th game and not many people play 300 AFL games but she was unconvinced.

This is the same lady that chooses her NRL picks on places were she has lived or places that she likes

kilbluff1985

Nothing motivates a person more then there kids does strange things to people cant really put it in words

Spinking

It is an interesting point. On one hand it is a bit of a distraction before a big game, however obviously it is a significant achievement for one of the club's favorite sons. It isn't something I'd like to see gone from the game though.  As professional as the game has become - the players aren't robots and want to share special moments with their families.

Well done on 300 Jude!

mx187

Quote from: tabs on September 22, 2012, 04:26:08 PM
This is the same lady that chooses her NRL picks on places were she has lived or places that she likes
LOL reminds me of my wife.

Capper

Quote from: mx187 on September 23, 2012, 07:29:24 PM
Quote from: tabs on September 22, 2012, 04:26:08 PM
LOL reminds me of my wife.
she won by 5 points in 2003 when Penrith won and wasn't asked back for 3 years