Main Menu

One worried Swans supporter...

Started by My Chumps, September 01, 2012, 08:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Ive tipped Sydney, Adelaide arent gonna take this game seriously, they think theyve got it in the bag from media reports over here. :P

SydneyRox

Agreed - Aj was never going to lose his spot. Bit surprised that Tommy held his spot, though I think the idea is to try and stretch the crows defense as much as ours will be.

My Chumps

Quote from: SydneyRox on September 06, 2012, 10:35:05 PM
Agreed - Aj was never going to lose his spot. Bit surprised that Tommy held his spot, though I think the idea is to try and stretch the crows defense as much as ours will be.
Me too... Awell, as long as we win I'm happy  :P

Not happy with Armstrong getting dropped though...

Capper

Worry no more

Cheer, cheer the red and the white
honour the name by day and by night

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 01, 2012, 10:13:55 PM
Sydney will beat Adelaide ........ comfortably.

This.

Adelaide a year or two off yet.

tbagrocks

KoopKicka

Hagebear

Colliwobblers

I wouldn't be worried as a Crows supporter, only a madman would seriously have considered your team ready for a premiership yet.

seriously, awesome effort this season but no one would have expected this result much less a premiership.

very VERY young side, the future is bright, i would be a happy crows supporter....

but instead i am a perpetually frustrated pies supporter.

Ringo

Do not worry any more mate - Have just herad that ANZ stadium can not be guaranteed for the Prelim and may have to play at the SCG.  If that is the case and prelim has to be played at the SCG then Sydney to GF.

tbagrocks

Only worried about next week (Geelong) and if we win, Hawthorn

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on September 08, 2012, 08:00:57 PM
Do not worry any more mate - Have just herad that ANZ stadium can not be guaranteed for the Prelim and may have to play at the SCG.  If that is the case and prelim has to be played at the SCG then Sydney to GF.
Sounds good to me, good luck getting tickets though

Capper

Quote from: tabs on September 08, 2012, 08:18:07 PM
Quote from: Ringo on September 08, 2012, 08:00:57 PM
Sounds good to me, good luck getting tickets though
ok so i have heard from a source that works for the AFL and is a swans fan. Basically the swans game will draw a bigger crowd so the game will be at ANZ

Samm79

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 08, 2012, 07:14:22 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 08, 2012, 07:10:37 PM
one worried Crows supporter :-[

Good luck stopping Geelong! :P

Think you mispronounced Fremantle   ;)

Not sure if the Hawks are relieved or nervous with the Cats out, Freo have plenty of momentum.

Capper

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 08, 2012, 08:02:28 PM
Only worried about next week (Geelong) and if we win, Hawthorn
Doesnt matter if you beat he cats next week or not, its more Freo that you have to worry about