Previous topic - Next topic

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 06:03:09 PM
Quote from: iZander on July 11, 2016, 06:00:16 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 05:56:43 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 05:53:29 PM
British teams won 6/8 matches, other comps should try gitting gud
Actually, I spoke too soon. Euros won 7, only losing to yours truly :P
Im not sure how the multiplyers work but is it possible that the comps with more teams have a disadvantage (eg. Worlds) because good players are more dilute?
Nah, the multipliers should account for that
cool, must be a complicated multiplying :P

Purple 77

The top 3 teams in worlds lost this week in worlds, so I'd just put it down to freak coincidence

meow meow

British will have an advantage if they don't have HGA. All the other comps averages were worked out with HGA included, which they no longer get.

iZander

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 11, 2016, 06:21:11 PM
The top 3 teams in worlds lost this week in worlds, so I'd just put it down to freak coincidence
Just the inferior comp i reckon Purps ;)

iZander

Also things like Worlds players out before half time get replaced where was its less time/no time in other comps, which would have an effect as well. :D 

GoLions

Quote from: meow meow on July 11, 2016, 06:22:17 PM
British will have an advantage if they don't have HGA. All the other comps averages were worked out with HGA included, which they no longer get.
That'd only be 10ppg though, correct? And also as iZander mentioned, you guys get replacements who are out of the game before HT, whereas British is basically in the first quarter, so that probably balances it out :P (directly comparing British with Worlds btw)

iZander

I think we are being a bit picky here tbh :P

PowerBug

Oh there's so much more I feel like I could've done to make it even better. I'm a bit worried that the Euros one is a bit too high and the AXV one is too low, but it's one week, let's see what happens in the next two weeks :)

Hellopplz

ICELAND! ICELAND! ICELAND! Top scored for the first round yeah? :D :D :D

PNL also put on a fine showing 8). Now to knock off the Badgers and prove dominance in Group A.

GoLions

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 12, 2016, 09:07:58 PM
ICELAND! ICELAND! ICELAND! Top scored for the first round yeah? :D :D :D

PNL also put on a fine showing 8). Now to knock off the Badgers and prove dominance in Group A.
Probably won't be too hard this week, could have half my midfield and forward line out :'(

Ziplock

Quote from: iZander on July 11, 2016, 06:05:42 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 06:03:09 PM
Quote from: iZander on July 11, 2016, 06:00:16 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 05:56:43 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 05:53:29 PM
British teams won 6/8 matches, other comps should try gitting gud
Actually, I spoke too soon. Euros won 7, only losing to yours truly :P
Im not sure how the multiplyers work but is it possible that the comps with more teams have a disadvantage (eg. Worlds) because good players are more dilute?
Nah, the multipliers should account for that
cool, must be a complicated multiplying :P

nah a basic multiplier should have accounted for that

Nige

Can we get a hub for like fixtures and results for the champs league? Would be nice to see them all housed in one thread.

PowerBug

Quote from: Nige on July 17, 2016, 07:03:03 PM
Can we get a hub for like fixtures and results for the champs league? Would be nice to see them all housed in one thread.
lots of things I need to do... So far behind.

I haven't even put in the teams for this round into my spreadsheet gonna be a long night ahead :/

PowerBug

cue the hate :-[

If I can get time to sit down and work on this tonight I will sort all this shower out argghghhhh

Torpedo10

Stop wasting time on FTP and you'll have this all done tonight.  :P