XVs CL 2016 - Discussion thread

Started by PowerBug, June 16, 2016, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

In WXV if a player gets injured and doesn't play in the 2nd half, they will be replaced by a bench player.  In AXV there is no such safety net.
   What rule will you be using in Champs League?

Ringo

Quote from: upthemaidens on July 07, 2016, 09:53:19 PM
In WXV if a player gets injured and doesn't play in the 2nd half, they will be replaced by a bench player.  In AXV there is no such safety net.
   What rule will you be using in Champs League?
Was just wondering this as well. In British if a player spends less than 20% time on ground he is allowed to be subbed.

PowerBug

No subs in CL. Compensation is full lockout loopholing.

Ringo

Quote from: PowerBug on July 08, 2016, 12:10:09 AM
No help though in the Ebert case  :(  So will be behind the eightball now but them the rules and we will abide by them.

PowerBug

Quote from: Ringo on July 08, 2016, 08:55:35 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on July 08, 2016, 12:10:09 AM
No help though in the Ebert case  :(  So will be behind the eightball now but them the rules and we will abide by them.
I got Ebert too Ringo and I'm just as disappointed. I got him in SC too which is even more annoying.

I have a lot of questions to attend to and just woke up and will clear them up soon.

GoLions

The Badgers will hope to regain Michael Barlow, Nick Dal Santo, Jesse Lonergan, and Tom Cutler this week.

And hopefully not lose Liberatore :(

Rusty00

Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 04:15:15 PM
The Badgers will hope to regain Michael Barlow, Nick Dal Santo, Jesse Lonergan, and Tom Cutler this week.

The Werewolves will hope to regain Nathan Fyfe, Jarryd Roughead, Luke Dahlhaus, Tom Bell and Jackson Thurlow this week.

And hopefully not lose Ablett :(

Purple 77

Quote from: Rusty00 on July 11, 2016, 04:48:28 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 04:15:15 PM

The Werewolves will hope to regain Nathan Fyfe, Jarryd Roughead, Luke Dahlhaus, Tom Bell and Jackson Thurlow this week.

And hopefully not lose Ablett :(

You got my hopes up for a moment there with Fyfe >:( ever since he went down, I've resigned to the fact Berlin wouldn't seriously challenge in Worlds :(

PowerBug

If Hastings can some how lose 300 points from their score this week that would be nice. Then I only need to gain about 200 which is possible

GoLions

Quote from: PowerBug on July 11, 2016, 05:10:07 PM
If Hastings can some how lose 300 points from their score this week that would be nice. Then I only need to gain about 200 which is possible
This week was their lowest score since Round 10, where they would have scored marginally less in Champs :P

GoLions

British teams won 6/8 matches, other comps should try gitting gud

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 05:52:53 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on July 11, 2016, 05:10:07 PM
This week was their lowest score since Round 10, where they would have scored marginally less in Champs :P
Dont jynx me GoLions ;), i really need Wellsy back if im to take it to the next level :P

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 05:53:29 PM
Actually, I spoke too soon. Euros won 7, only losing to yours truly :P

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 05:56:43 PM
Im not sure how the multiplyers work but is it possible that the comps with more teams have a disadvantage (eg. Worlds) because good players are more dilute?

GoLions

Quote from: iZander on July 11, 2016, 06:00:16 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2016, 05:56:43 PM
Im not sure how the multiplyers work but is it possible that the comps with more teams have a disadvantage (eg. Worlds) because good players are more dilute?
Nah, the multipliers should account for that