XVs CL 2016 - Discussion thread

Started by PowerBug, June 16, 2016, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

this comp discriminated against AXVIII i'm protesting

kilbluff1985

Hellopplz

Well it was the XV Champs league :P.

Decent groups for my teams, but reckon PNL the strongest chance to progress unless my backline comes back for Iceland (scoring wise)!

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on June 25, 2016, 10:28:14 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on June 25, 2016, 10:25:13 PM
Hopefully it's just that the Hoods are in the wrong colour.

Oops my bad, but this announcement is about the Hoods :-\

The coach of the Hoods (LF) has decided that their team will NOT be participating in the Champions League this season, something to do with LF being a chance at winning real DT and real money idk pretty lame excuse :P (I kid of course). But yeah so the Hoods drop out, and the 9th placed team from British from last year (unsure who that is) will come into that spot.
That's us I think.

I seem to recall us winning the Minor Shield last season.

nrich102

Shame that the 2nd best team out of all XVs isn't a chance of winning cause of the multiplier. Should still make it a fair way in though.

GoLions

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 25, 2016, 11:04:43 PM
Well it was the XV Champs league :P.

Decent groups for my teams, but reckon PNL the strongest chance to progress unless my backline comes back for Iceland (scoring wise)!
Group A very very strong imo, very annoyed that the Crocs were the last team in as well :P

GoLions

Quote from: nrich102 on June 25, 2016, 11:24:59 PM
Shame that the 2nd best team out of all XVs isn't a chance of winning cause of the multiplier. Should still make it a fair way in though.
Assuming you're talking about your Euros team, I'm more than happy to use raw scores and have all British teams absolutely dominate :)

Purple 77

Was great reading back through all that :)

Despite Berlin slipping waaaaaay out of the eight, we're still a top 8 scoring team, and that's been without Fyfe, Hibberd, Michael Johnson and the real Brad Crouch.

Bring it group B!!!

Ricochet

Most likely that KL are going to have to wait until next year to make a real impact when Beams Bennell and Dahlhaus return

PowerBug

GoLions

Nige

It's a shame they're in one of the toughest groups. :P

PowerBug

Anyone involved with British that wants to help me? Looking through UF for my AXV side, it looks as if I can work out how many of each stat each player has had for the season. What I need from BXV is hte spoil count. I want the spoil count for every player that has played for the entire season hahaaaa. Or better than that would be find a way to get the total spoil count for the season without needing to add up every player...