Main Menu

Eddie wants compensation

Started by kilbluff1985, June 30, 2014, 08:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

What's he complainin about? The average crowd at Brisbane is only 19,884 this year :P 40,000 people is a decent crowd if you ask me.

Ricochet

Come on Eddie, you get more than your fair share of primetime games

Rusty00

Ringo

Send Collingwood to play Hawks in Tassie if you are keen to promote the AFL.  Not likely to happen though under Eddies watch leaving the interstate teams the long travel to get to Launceston.

SydneyRox

I like Eddie and generally feel he does the right thing for the AFL (better if it suits the Pies as well)

But stuff like this, even in jest just shows he needs to close his mouth more often.

Ziplock

It would have been like 8 degrees last night, windy as flower, and carlton have been shower all season.

Vinny

T Dog

Go Ed Go!!!...Go hard my man...Go Go Go... ;D

quinny88

All though he's kidding himself he's right about it being a stuff up.
Put a line through Sunday night football because no one is interested.

The_Captain

elephants

Fair call on Sunday nights, they're shower. But compo? Get flowered. How about the Pies leave Victoria more than 5 times a season next year Eddie, then we can start talking compo.

Such a hack.

Nige

Nige

I figured this would be the best play to post this considering it's fresh and on topic.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-06-30/afl-to-cull-sunday-night-games

kilbluff1985

you see i actually don't mind Sunday night games or Thursday or Monday i just like being able to watch as many games live a week as i can i must be the only one that sees it this way

i think we'll just see more Thursday night games

with the normal 3 day fixture i can only watch 6 games live which i don't like