Main Menu

Big week

Started by Cruiseon, September 19, 2010, 05:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

Just thought I'd share what a huge week this is. Not only watching Swan's Brownlow on Monday, not only will I get to the game on Saturday (all going to plan) but in between these monster events I'll be having (well my wife will be) our second child!!!!

I backing all three to be happy events. Go Pies.

benjy251090

congrats cruison, mainly with the child, but congrats for everything else too :)

Justin Bieber

Congratz Cruiseon. Boy or Girl? :P.

That would be close to a perfect week for you wouldn't it :D.

DazBurg

congrats Cruiseon on the child.

benjy251090

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2010, 06:00:54 PM
Congratz Cruiseon. Boy or Girl? :P.

That would be close to a perfect week for you wouldn't it :D.
especially if the pies get up

ossie85

!!! That's brilliant Cruize :)

Takin' bubs along to the game? ;)

and it's Pendals Brownlow :)

MissPiesFF

Good Job Cruise, your pies sperm has well and trully 'come to play' ha

bunyip

Congrats cruis. Give me your address and I'll send bubs a Geelong scarf for next season ;D

Cruiseon

Thanks all, tomorrow is the day so may be offline for a couple of days, we are having a girl.

Only two things left, arranging a babysitter for my other child on Saturday (my wife & baby will still be in hospital) and the Pies doing the job.

Big week all round really.

nas

Congrats & hope all goes well with the birth & bubs & mum do ok & as for the other > PfffT. LoL

Fletch74

Congrats Cruise. Hope all goes well. 2 out of 3 ain't bad!! The first two, that is ;)

8-6 Suited

Congratulations Cruiseon, another magpie in the midst I hope. :D

ossie85

If a Collingwood player wins the Norm Smith medal, I vote you name her after that player :)

i.e. if Dale Thomas wins, call her Daisy :)

Cruiseon

We haven't got a name yet?

What happens if Luke Ball, Jarryd Blair or Ben Johnson win? It could get ugly in the playground in a few years.

benjy251090

Blair can be used as a girls name, should do something in the Front Bar about getting a name for her :) good luck mate :)