reverse trades during lockout?

Started by barj, June 19, 2015, 08:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barj

ossie85

Nope, sorry.

It is something they should fix - sure it would be impossible in some cases, but not all.

barj

Ricochet

Quote from: ossie85 on June 19, 2015, 08:37:32 AM

Nope, sorry.

It is something they should fix - sure it would be impossible in some cases, but not all.
I agree, sometimes you need to confirm the trade to see what your team looks like with the new players

PICCOLLO

Obviously you couldn't trade out/in guys that have already played, so I reckon it would be a massive headache for them to incorporate this.  Particularly when a lot of trades involve moving M/F links, etc around to sub out various positions.

PowerBug

If they added a "Save Team" button then I reckon it would be easy to make reverse changes workable during lockout. But then you have a "Save Team" button that people need to hit, and that will cause it's own headaches.

Still, I think it would be possible as it is to allow you to revert your team to how it stood immediately before you made the trades.

Ringo

Interesting that in AF you could reverse trades ex Crows/Hawks players now. just did it.

Reversed my McKenzie to Hamling trade and went McKenzie to Kolo for the extra cash for next weeks upgrade and prior to Hogans withdrawal had emergencies in defence and forward.

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on June 19, 2015, 07:12:36 PM
Interesting that in AF you could reverse trades ex Crows/Hawks players now. just did it.

Reversed my McKenzie to Hamling trade and went McKenzie to Kolo for the extra cash for next weeks upgrade.

Wow AF actually does something better than the other two major comps.
I like their trading setup better than the other two comps aswell tbh.

Ringo

But will be totally locked at bounce tonight Grazz

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on June 19, 2015, 07:27:31 PM
But will be totally locked at bounce tonight Grazz

Yeh mate realised that but thanks for caring.  ;)

H1bb3i2d

Reversing individual trades rather than resetting your team would be a much better system I reckon.
a) reverse trades after lockout.
b) NOT HAVING TO RESET ALL MY EMERGENCIES AND CAPTAIN CHOICES FOR THE ROUND 20 TIMES AND INEVITABLY FORGETTING TO PUT SOMEONE BACK WHERE THEY SHOULD BE

Nah but yeah, am I the only one who finds that annoying?

Grazz

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on June 22, 2015, 11:09:11 PM
Reversing individual trades rather than resetting your team would be a much better system I reckon.
b) NOT HAVING TO RESET ALL MY EMERGENCIES AND CAPTAIN CHOICES FOR THE ROUND 20 TIMES AND INEVITABLY FORGETTING TO PUT SOMEONE BACK WHERE THEY SHOULD BE

Nuh your not alone, have almost done just that a few times. Fortunately ive spotted it each time but there will come a day i don't
when it's a mad rush before lockout.

Ringo

Quote from: Grazz on June 22, 2015, 11:17:51 PM
Quote from: H1bb3i2d on June 22, 2015, 11:09:11 PM

Nuh your not alone, have almost done just that a few times. Fortunately ive spotted it each time but there will come a day i don't
when it's a mad rush before lockout.
Find this to be annoying. Learnt the hard way last year so know always double check and then miss some. Having to remember all the moves you made at times is frustrating.  Should use the AF system where you can only reverse one trade if required. Field changes are not reversed.