WXV Rising Star & Team of the Week 2015

Started by Nige, March 26, 2015, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Team of the Week - Finals Week 1

D: C.Enright (PNL), L.Hodge (PNL), A.Rance (Dublin), R.Murphy (Dublin)
M: R.Sloane (Dublin), T.Rockliff (Mexico City), D.Armitage (Moscow), C.Guthrie (Pacific)
R: A.Sandilands (Capt, Christchurch)
F: T.Mitchell (Vice Capt, Pacific), D.Petrie (Berlin), R.Gray (Moscow), D.Swan (PNL)
I: J.Redden (Pacific), D.Mundy (Dublin)

Coach: Holz (Dublin)

Purple 77

Holz

would have thought martin would have got a gig with 123 but the forwards were good this week.

my boys gets a rest this week,

as long as I get Coach of the week next week onwards im all good.

Nige

Team of the Week - Finals Week 2

D: J.Grimes (Berlin), C.Enright (PNL), S.Docherty (Moscow), K.Simpson (Mexico City)
M: M.Priddis (PNL), T.Rockliff (Mexico City), D.Heppell (Moscow), S.Sidebottom (Mexico City)
R: N.Naitanui (Capt, Moscow)
F: C.Wingard (Vice Capt, PNL), R.Gray (Moscow), T.Lynch (PNL), B.Deledio (Mexico City)
I: A.Christensen (Mexico City), A.Treloar (Berlin)

Coach: JROO8 (Mexico City)

It's worth noting that Docherty and Simpson made it in with sub 100 scores. Christensen was put on the interchange because he's DPP and was named there. Highest score was 137 from NicNat, so relatively unimpressive all round, Purps' words, not mine. :P

Holz

Quote from: Nige on August 24, 2015, 10:57:43 AM
Team of the Week - Finals Week 2

D: J.Grimes (Berlin), C.Enright (PNL), S.Docherty (Moscow), K.Simpson (Mexico City)
M: M.Priddis (PNL), T.Rockliff (Mexico City), D.Heppell (Moscow), S.Sidebottom (Mexico City)
R: N.Naitanui (Capt, Moscow)
F: C.Wingard (Vice Capt, PNL), R.Gray (Moscow), T.Lynch (PNL), B.Deledio (Mexico City)
I: A.Christensen (Mexico City), A.Treloar (Berlin)

It's worth noting that Docherty and Simpson made it in with sub 100 scores. Christensen was put on the interchange because he's DPP and was named there. Highest score was 137 from NicNat, so relatively unimpressive all round, Purps' words, not mine. :P

This is what happens when Dublin has the bye

Toga

Big Krooz woulda had his first TOTW ruck for the season this week 8)

Nige

Team of the Week - Finals Week 3

D: A.Rance (Dublin), N.Malceski (PNL), L.Picken (Christchurch), K.Simpson (Mexico City)
M: S.Sidebottom (Vice Capt, Mexico City), H.Hartlett (Christchurch), T.Rockliff (Mexico City), D.Mundy (Dublin)
R: A.Sandilands (Christchurch)
F: J.Gunston (Capt, Dublin), T.Lynch (PNL), B.Deledio (Mexico City), D.Zorko (Christchurch)
I: I.Maric (Mexico City), R.Sloane (Dublin)

Nige

Team of the Week - Grand Final!

D: L.Hansen (Dublin), T.McDonald (Dublin), A.Rance (Dublin), G.Birchall (Dublin)
M: T.Rockliff (Capt, Mexico City), J.Selwood (Vice Capt, Dublin), B.Ebert (Mexico City), J.Lewis (Mexico City)
R: I.Maric (Mexico City)
F: B.Deledio (Mexico City), J.Bartel (Mexico City), D.Martin (Dublin), J.Gunston (Dublin)
I: J.Roughead (Dublin), T.Boak (Dublin)

Holz

got 9 of the 15 but unfortunately not the Coach.

look at that backline.