AXV: OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD (2015/16)

Started by BB67th, September 20, 2015, 09:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Time to kick this draft off!

With my first selection, I deliberated long and hard over who to take. I've put aside my Brisbane bias for once when drafting to help fulfill my midfield needs, I could really use another young star in there.

So I will take a man who many rate as the best midfielder in the draft, hopefully he can work his way into a strong Sydney midfield and play some senior football in 2016:

Callum Mills

BB67th

Could all coaches please ensure that they also send a pm to the coach making a selection after them as a courtesy.

Nige

I'm properly shocked a certain Brisbane forward didn't go 1.  :P

Adamant

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on November 26, 2015, 07:47:53 PM
And this is the one comp where he probably could with +12 for goals!

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on November 26, 2015, 07:49:24 PM
And this is the one comp where he probably could with +12 for goals!
It's okay guys, we'll let BB rue the fact he's missed out on the next Jonathan Brown.  :P

BB67th

I was very tempted to, don't worry about that :P

I took McCartin last year though, so I've already got a gun forward developing. And for me it was just a matter of desperately needing another midfielder, whereas my forward stocks are pretty strong going forward.

Unfortunately there is no hope of said Brisbane forward making it to my next pick :P

tbagrocks

ROUND 1:

1. Manila Folders - Callum Mills
2. Vietnam Vipers
3. Taiwan Dolphins
4. Bangkok Crabs
5. PNG Head Hunters
6. Turkish Gazelles
7. Tibetan Llamas
8. Hong Kong Dongs
9. Hong Kong Dongs
10. Bangladesh Bears
11. Kathmandu Eskimos
12. Australian Ales
13. PNG Head Hunters
14. UAE Tigers
15. Laos Elephants
16. Australian Ales

BB67th

Also, any teams that have locked in when they will be making a rookie upgrade or passing on their remaining picks can advise so when they wish, in order to keep the draft moving smoothly.

Rids

Just thinking out loud here. The team banners have incorrect information in them in regards to coaches. With a new coach in AXV, it might be worth putting a list of the teams and the relevant coaches to help him out. Otherwise guys like Colli might get messaged ;)

SydneyRox

BB67th

Quote from: Rids on November 26, 2015, 07:57:23 PM
Just thinking out loud here. The team banners have incorrect information in them in regards to coaches. With a new coach in AXV, it might be worth putting a list of the teams and the relevant coaches to help him out. Otherwise guys like Colli might get messaged ;)
Good idea Rids, I'll update the opening post with a list of the current coaches of each club.

Nige

One of the threads has the newest banners, can't remember which one though. Might be the team list by position thread, you could copy them from there.

Also, Laos will be upgrading Kamdyn McIntosh with 63 and pass on 79.

BB67th

Quote from: Nige on November 26, 2015, 08:05:29 PM
One of the threads has the newest banners, can't remember which one though. Might be the team list by position thread, you could copy them from there.

Also, Laos will be upgrading Kamdyn McIntosh with 63 and pass on 79.
Those banners are still outdated slightly, I'll change them all over when we get a chance to re-do them.

I've made a list of coaches to pm in the opening post. If anyone would like an assistant or anyone they are drafting with to be added to the list to pm, just let me know.

And I'll put those picks in for you Nige.

nas

Quote from: BB67th on November 26, 2015, 08:00:19 PM
Quote from: Rids on November 26, 2015, 07:57:23 PM
Good idea Rids, I'll update the opening post with a list of the current coaches of each club.

UAE goes to the old one as well