Main Menu

Rumored Signings

Started by Bassat, June 07, 2010, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

People forget how young Cloke is.

If, and it's a big if, Cloke could kick straight, he would be elite. Look at his work rate, and is the best contested mark in the competition! Gold Coast would be mad not to look at him.

He is 7th overall on marks this year, and FIRST in contested marks, having missed a couple of matches.

By god I wish he could kick.

Alex7089

I didn't know he he was 23 thought he was like 25-27...
:P
Been working on his kicking for a while if he could get it he would go nuts especially with the delivery he is getting at the moment.

BGK

I think people forget how old he is because he has pretty much been in the team full time since he was 18.

Although he isnt as good as Riewoldt at the same age he is still going to be very good in a couple of years (If he can kick straight).

dylsta05

i'd take anyone at essendon

Alex7089

Quote from: dylsta05 on August 20, 2010, 02:50:21 PM
i'd take anyone at essendon
Anybody would be better than Ricky Vacuum.

Cruiseon

I'm very surprised Jphn Anthony is back this week for the Pies, he has been playing at Full back in the twos and not doing very well.

Cloke is a different story, class, except for the obvious using the foot to make contact with the ball thing.

SCADDICT

Quote from: bestguykai on August 19, 2010, 08:45:12 PM
QuoteTravis Cloke 'star in the making'
I think if was going to become a 'star' he would of shown more by now 

Being as he is the ripe old age of 23.

Hows you star full forward going?

Cmon, we all know if he was going to be a star he would of showed more by the age of 23.

ossie85

Like James Podiadly Scads?

He won't be a superstar, I agree, but I'd rate him on par with Cameron Mooney, and Mooney's a triple premiership CHF (lol)

dylsta05

Boomz

Heard a rumour that Christian Bock a rookie for the bombers is gonna go join Nathan at gc lol most likely just a joke...

dylsta05

Quote from: BOOMZ on August 21, 2010, 01:40:47 PM
Heard a rumour that Christian Bock a rookie for the bombers is gonna go join Nathan at gc lol most likely just a joke...
yeah most likley he looks alright to so i want him to stay at bombers

Hawka

lol bock is like a pencil u can snap

Boomz

lol yeah he's literally a stick but a sandi sized one at that...

Alex7089

Quote from: BOOMZ on August 22, 2010, 06:35:59 AM
lol yeah he's literally a stick but a sandi sized one at that...
Yeah he is like a lamp post it's crazy! Haha, I hope he stays though, could develop into something with that height.
I mean look at Sandi, we ever think he'd get this far 3-4 years ago?

Master Q

Quote from: bestguykai on August 20, 2010, 12:02:33 PM
I think people forget how old he is because he has pretty much been in the team full time since he was 18.

Although he isnt as good as Riewoldt at the same age he is still going to be very good in a couple of years (If he can kick straight).
He is a different player to Riewoldt. Riewoldt is a better player, but Cloke has a bigger impact. I have to admit, you can't stop him as soon as he's on a lead, he's as big as a horse and has a good pair of hands. Cloke is one of the Pie players I like, along with Pendles.