Main Menu

Rumored Signings

Started by Bassat, June 07, 2010, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Yeah been thinking he would go all along... getting old though and injury prone :-\

Justin Bieber

29 next year is old?

Still has a good 3 or 4 years left in him if he gets himself right. Was a pretty good ruckman when he uninjured. Could be a good leader for their ruck division?

Boomz

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 17, 2010, 11:09:05 PM
29 next year is old?

Still has a good 3 or 4 years left in him if he gets himself right. Was a pretty good ruckman when he uninjured. Could be a good leader for their ruck division?

True only 29 but I don't think he will be as good as he was before and will end up like Ottens, except not as good.

CFC 1979

how sneaky is GC, having a presso the same day bock goes saying they are unterested in him

oh really !       dddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Boomz

I don't think Port will be too sad to see he Krakour go...

ossie85

Quote from: BOOMZ on August 18, 2010, 06:04:33 AM
I don't think Port will be too sad to see he Krakour go...

This. Overrated! Hopefully Fremantle negotiate with him, in order to get his GC salary up, so GC have less money to splash around

Fletch74

I had no idea that Houli was considering the move...   :'( Even though he's been patchy with his form and injuries, etc he will be missed if he does transfer.

Alex7089

I don't want Houli to go, I like him, always have.

Sad thing is Knights won't care so if GC want him, they will get him D:

Cruiseon

Houli would be exceptionally useful to Sheedy if he waits a year. Having a muslim player in West Sydney would be a big plus.

If Knights was a better people personh he would get the best out of Houli, everyone knows there is a decent player there waiting to get out. Maybe that is Alan Richardson's territory.  Apparently he is dedicated enough & certainly no off-field issues, for a starter he doesn't drink.

Alex7089

A step ahead of the hoons out there then.

Sheeds could use him.

BGK

AFL 360 the other night was talking about Travis Cloke being a possiblity. They were saying something he loves the dollars. I would be very disapointed if he left. I think he is a star in the making.

ossie85

Quote from: bestguykai on August 19, 2010, 05:08:18 PM
AFL 360 the other night was talking about Travis Cloke being a possiblity. They were saying something he loves the dollars. I would be very disapointed if he left. I think he is star in the making.

Reckon Jumpin' Jack Anthony more likely

Alex7089

Travis Cloke 'star in the making' ???
I think if was going to become a 'star' he would of shown more by now ::)

BGK

QuoteTravis Cloke 'star in the making'
I think if was going to become a 'star' he would of shown more by now 

Being as he is the ripe old age of 23.

Hows you star full forward going?

Hawka