Bassat

apparently GC have signed Jared Harebrow and Salopek

Justin Bieber

Not to mention Ablett and Thompson ;).

All rumoured of course ;).

Bassat

ablett would be a spud not to sign ::)

bunyip

I don't agree with that, but I think he has already sighned and booked a bus.

Kazahkstan

mehaff17

Nathan Bock, Campbell Brown, Travis Boak

chatters24

Quote from: bunyip on June 07, 2010, 11:42:49 PM
I don't agree with that, but I think he has already sighned and booked a bus.

I don't think the Gold Coast would allow him to travel by bus. I'm sure they have him coming up by a private jet. Or maybe they will just buy him a private jet as part of the package!

Jugganauts

Gold Coast are looking into Michael Rischitelli and Jarred Brennan from the Brisbane Lions dont know whats happened there. Matthew Pavlich is also out of contract this year though suspected he will re-sign

valkorum

Quote from: Jugganauts on June 11, 2010, 07:42:34 PM
Gold Coast are looking into Michael Rischitelli and Jarred Brennan from the Brisbane Lions dont know whats happened there. Matthew Pavlich is also out of contract this year though suspected he will re-sign

You wouldnt think Pavlich would go.  If he was gonna go he would have gone back to SA during his last 2 contract renewals.  Especially now that the team is actually playing good footy.

Jugganauts

Quote from: valkorum on June 11, 2010, 07:44:37 PM
Quote from: Jugganauts on June 11, 2010, 07:42:34 PM

You wouldnt think Pavlich would go.  If he was gonna go he would have gone back to SA during his last 2 contract renewals.  Especially now that the team is actually playing good footy.
Yeah i dont think he will go he has too many properties and investments up there

McRooster

Scott Clayton tonight confirmed that 8 uncontracted players are being sought and that they have "enough irons in the fire" to grab a marquee player.

ossie85

Alex7089

Harbrow next, then Ablett...

nas

Salopek would go to a Vic based team before GC (Family all there)

Alex7089

I wouldn't mind him at Essendon ;)