Main Menu

Milne - back on charges

Started by Cruiseon, June 18, 2013, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Quote from: nostradamus on June 18, 2013, 06:29:06 PM
Quote from: BratPack on June 18, 2013, 06:24:29 PM
I wonder if charges against Montagna will be far behind...

l doubt it
I hope he isn't. Have him in BXV

tbagrocks

Who open now? Just seems odd to me, but I feel for all the families

ossie85

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 18, 2013, 06:47:46 PM
Who open now? Just seems odd to me, but I feel for all the families

If you read the reports, its because basically they found the first investigation to be corrupt

KoopKicka

Lovetts world on the case

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1010260_417651128349495_107712189_n.jpg

All Im gonna say is that I hope they dont just prosecute him on her word. Thats happened before and its not a good thing. If theres evidence, convict the barbie, if not, let him play, an amazing small forward.

Noz

Surely Milne should just call it quits now and retire on his own terms rather than being forced out of the game.

nrich102

Quote from: Noz on June 18, 2013, 06:57:51 PM
Surely Milne should just call it quits now and retire on his own terms rather than being forced out of the game.
He may as well.

Toga

Sad day for footy, he's a great player.

But this is something inexcusible and he needs to be punished if it is the truth. What's the deal with Joey's charges though? ???

McRooster

Allegedly Milne's pockets aren't as deep as Adam Heuskes and Peter Burgoyne  >:(

Noz

Montagna should be charged to with maybes accessory to rape

QuoteThe players had been drinking, she said, but she and her friend were not.

Milne went off with her friend while the woman had consensual sex with Montagna, she said.

She said later she was in a dark room with Montagna, Milne and her friend.

"I then felt who I thought was Leigh start to kiss me again," she told police.

QuoteShe 100 per cent knew it was me the whole time. There's no way known that she thought it was Leigh the whole time." Milne said he thought she was jealous that Montagna had turned his attention to her friend.

"I think she was angry because Leigh swapped over."

Just some quotes from the herald sun article so Montagna would have knowledge that Milne had committed the rape since it happened in the same room they were in.

However since Montagna didn't have any clear forced relations with the women in question he should escape with no jail time and maybe a good behaviour bond but since its been of 9 years do good behaviour bonds still get handed out, Since he hasn't done anything wrong in the past?

Then again the same case happened in America 2 years ago with a college footballer being charged with accessory to rape he made bail and was released from jail within a week.

Nige

St Kilda President Greg Westaway says ''Stephen (Milne) will remain a listed player but will take a leave of absence from playing for an indefinite period.''

All over Twitter from different sources, including the reliable ones.

Ringo

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2013-06-19/stephen-milne-statement.workstation

"Based on this the Board has resolved that in the best interests of all parties concerned, and the duty of care the Club has to Stephen and his family, Stephen will remain a listed player but will take a leave of absence from playing for an indefinite period.

The St Kilda Football Club respects that this matter is now before the Courts. As a consequence we won't be making any further comment at this time."

kilbluff1985

does all this give Melbourne a chance this week?

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 19, 2013, 09:27:22 PM
does all this give Melbourne a chance this week?

this coupled with the 'new coach win' will be working against us. what should have been an easy win has turned into a game that we will have to play very well to win.