Anyone else cursing Dusty for losing them the GF?

Started by HolyGrail_2010, September 02, 2012, 09:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HolyGrail_2010

Lost my GF by 6 points :(

If only Dusty hadn't got injured, surely he would have scored more than 6 points for the rest of the game. If only...

Anyone else?

colmullet

yeah lost one by 13 pts thankx to Dusty...although he had Yarran so i guess it evens out

roo boys!

Yep, Dusty, Yarran and Carrazzo combined for a might 29...lost by 100 points after leading by 300 with only 1 player more played going into the Sunday games.

Spinking

Yep. Not all Dusty's fault, but if I'd had Goodes on the field instead of him I would have won.  Oh well, another season done  ::)

no eye deer

Quote from: roo boys! on September 02, 2012, 10:32:08 PM
Yep, Dusty, Yarran and Carrazzo combined for a might 29...lost by 100 points after leading by 300 with only 1 player more played going into the Sunday games.

It's a cruel game. :-\  I feel slightly better about my result now. 2013 is our year mate! ;)

FonFatty

I lost by 49 points, Dusty was a POD and I had Fyfe on the bench :(
Give me a noose

quinny88

The frustrating thing is, Martin will be a very tempting price next year as well ....

HolyGrail_2010

Quote from: quinny88 on September 02, 2012, 11:37:46 PM
The frustrating thing is, Martin will be a very tempting price next year as well ....

Haha +1

I'm tempted to put him on my never again list though, although that would be pretty harsh seeing that he got injured. He wasn't scoring that well before he got injured though...

devize

He almost lost me one of mine with Goodes on the bench. Thankfully I traded in Sandilands instead of Mumford last week and he gave me the extra 40 points needed to win.

kilbluff1985

Dusty and Carrazzo cost me mine if one of them played a full game i would have won

Ringo

Yep - Lost all 3 of my GF by less than 25 points and had Dustys 19. Should not complain too much though as his last weeks score got me through to the GF.  Also my other mistake playing Shaw over M Johnson and 129 on bench.

Danstar

F#$k you Dustin Martin!

After being down 300 points after Saturday night, needed only 50 from Martin to win!!!@#$!@

And also a side note: F#&k you Dal Santo also

That is all.

Grazz

Not really, more cursing myself for keeping him tbh.  :(

CFC 1979

luck of the game i'm afraid

agree with Grazz - more p'eed off by keeping him

Shihan7