WADA States TB4 Found In Samples

Started by Grazz, August 06, 2015, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

WADA has allegedly found abnormally high levels of TB4 in two players frozen samples from 2012.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-06/essendon-rejects-wadas-tb4-claims

plumdog millionaire

Holz

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on August 06, 2015, 05:19:15 PM
Honestly so sick of this story.

agreed just scrap Essendon and make a new Tasmanian Team and everyone is happy.

Grazz

Yep it's gone on far to long, think everyone is so over it.

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: Holz on August 06, 2015, 05:21:36 PM

agreed just scrap Essendon and make a new Tasmanian Team and everyone is happy.
I would support the Hobart Storm

silloc

I'm just gonna go all Liam Neeson and take down ASADA and WADA in an action fueled adventure. Explosions, car chases, skydiving from exploding planes and of course plenty of cheesy one liners. "the results are in, you've tested positive for a bullet in your head"

Grazz

Quote from: silloc on August 07, 2015, 10:36:39 AM
I'm just gonna go all Liam Neeson and take down ASADA and WADA in an action fueled adventure. Explosions, car chases, skydiving from exploding planes and of course plenty of cheesy one liners. "the results are in, you've tested positive for a bullet in your head"

Don't forget the obligatory hot chick that falls for your macho studlyness and steaming good looks.

silloc

Quote from: Grazz on August 07, 2015, 03:16:27 PM

Don't forget the obligatory hot chick that falls for your macho studlyness and steaming good looks.

Played by Jennifer Keyte (the only famous female essendon supporter I know)

Jukes

Quote from: silloc on August 07, 2015, 04:01:35 PM

Brooke Hanson is one, Olympic gold medallist

roo boys!

Quote from: Jukes on August 07, 2015, 09:04:09 PM
Quote from: silloc on August 07, 2015, 04:01:35 PM

Brooke Hanson is one, Olympic gold medallist
Ariel Steinberg?

GCSkiwi

We're gonna have to work on those one-liners, but other than that I'd pay to see how it pans out. But you have to follow the trilogy theme. First you go for Dank. Then in the sequel, you do all the same stuff except this time it's ASADA. Then in the next one that should never really have happened, you do all the same stuff again to WADA.

I smell a raging success.

silloc

Quote from: GCSkiwi on August 19, 2015, 07:23:56 AM

We're gonna have to work on those one-liners, but other than that I'd pay to see how it pans out. But you have to follow the trilogy theme. First you go for Dank. Then in the sequel, you do all the same stuff except this time it's ASADA. Then in the next one that should never really have happened, you do all the same stuff again to WADA.

Lethal Injection 1,2,&3. (plus an unofficial 4th disguised as a holiday special)

Drak

Quote from: silloc on August 20, 2015, 10:31:07 AM
Quote from: GCSkiwi on August 19, 2015, 07:23:56 AM

Lethal Injection 1,2,&3. (plus an unofficial 4th disguised as a holiday special)

Stebeeee that got me good