Main Menu

EXV Game Day

Started by Spinking, July 26, 2013, 02:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Nails

You underrate us holz.

When fit our team is every bit just as good as yours.

Our forward line probably averages more than your midfield ;) or close enough to it :o

We probably lost 1,000 points this season due to incorrect teams named. That's because I named players at random in the season and didn't care about points lost here and there. Just before the finals I actually looked at which players were averaging more and hence why we've actually got our best team on the park each week now.

Holz

Quote from: Nails on August 25, 2013, 04:15:22 PM
You underrate us holz.

Our forward line probably averages more than your midfield ;) or close enough to it :o

We probably lost 1,000 points this season due to incorrect teams named. That's because I named players at random in the season and didn't care about points lost here and there. Just before the finals I actually looked at which players were averaging more and hence why we've actually got our best team on the park each week now.

Both you and nost always had the potential to take me out, I think I had every other team in the comps measure. I still have some flaws in my squad that I can work out over the preseason.

The backline is the major one. I have too many quality backs on the bench and not enough forwards. I only have 5 forwards and 2 were out this week. That's what killed me.

PowerBug

Apart from naming a player we don't have and having one of the best defenders in the game not named. :P

What killed you Holz is not having any good players in your team.

Spinking

I don't think Holz has been a sore loser at all. Pretty good attitude considering the Eagles went through undefeated with a massive % yet have stumbled in the finals.

Metal have been the form team at the business end, but Eagles still the best team on paper IMO.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on August 25, 2013, 04:19:11 PM
Quote from: Nails on August 25, 2013, 04:15:22 PM
You underrate us holz.

Both you and nost always had the potential to take me out, I think I had every other team in the comps measure. I still have some flaws in my squad that I can work out over the preseason.

The backline is the major one. I have too many quality backs on the bench and not enough forwards. I only have 5 forwards and 2 were out this week. That's what killed me.

Don't discount an injury-free Bashers side mate ;) We pushed you pretty hard in the semis with 7 of our best 15 out and another few in their first games back from LTI's... We'll be back!

Nails

Metal have had a lot of their best XV pretty much all season.

Think about if Scotland played at full potential and whatnot

We have the highest averaging player in the comp along with a monster forward line. When forwards go big they really go big. I don't think anyone really appreciates how monster our forwards are.

Nails

We'll probably lose this.

Cross + Treloar absolutely useless.

Holz

Quote from: Nails on August 25, 2013, 05:13:29 PM

You sure you want Murphy. Pretty lucky you have staker on field.

Spinking

At this minute the equation is:

Nails - Minson, Cross, Staker + 39.5
V
Holz - Boyd, Adcock

Not looking good for Eagles...

Nails

Quote from: Holzman on August 25, 2013, 06:01:24 PM
Quote from: Nails on August 25, 2013, 05:13:29 PM

You sure you want Murphy. Pretty lucky you have staker on field.

Murphy tends to have 80 point 2nd halves.

Ziplock

your teams are all showerhouse. Carn the valkyries mofos.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on August 25, 2013, 06:23:03 PM
your teams are all showerhouse. Carn the valkyries mofos.
Not sure if trolling

Spinking

Congratulations to the Belarus Bison and Swedish Metal for making the GF. Commiserations to the losers.

PowerBug

Suck a fat one Holzman.