Manchester trade: Shaun Higgins
Bradford trade: Isiah Winder

Felt like my last trade made my list a little bit old so sought to rectify

GL to confirm.

Ringo

Quote from: SilverLion on September 13, 2021, 05:17:39 PM
Oxford Lions give: Zac Guthrie + Elliott Himmelberg + NAT 33
Swansea Breakers give: Shai Bolton + NAT 38

Reasoning: Targeted Bolton to further bolster my forward line, and although he was inconsistent this year he's still young and at his best has already proven himself as a quality starting caliber forward. Although I'm a big fan of Zuthrie and firmly believe he will breakout next year, Ringo was after more youth in defence and I have enough depth down back to let him go. Himmelberg also included, much like Zuthrie, I believe next year will be his breakout season, but you got to give to get and with McCarthy and now Bolton coming in, can afford to let him go as well. Pick swap to balance the trade.

Ringo to confirm.
Confirmed
Cam told me he wanted to play with his brother so hence the trade. Oxford have been in discussions about Bolton for a while and when Cam told me of his brothers desire we started to work on this trade finally agreeing to the trade. Himmelberg was added as I feel he will have a reasonable season next year and was scoring well til his Hamstring injury. Bolton still has yet to play a full season.  Swap of picks to balance trade.

JBs-Hawks

Huddersfield trade: Riley Collier Dawkins
Swansea trade: Elijah Hollands

Ringo

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 08, 2021, 10:50:37 PM
Huddersfield trade: Riley Collier Dawkins
Swansea trade: Elijah Hollands
Confirmed

iZander

Milera + N17 for Fyfe + N41

Rusty to confirm

Adding some older fire power at the expense of some youth to help push for the flag

Rusty00

Quote from: iZander on October 13, 2021, 06:56:56 PM
Milera + N17 for Fyfe + N41

Rusty to confirm

Adding some older fire power at the expense of some youth to help push for the flag
Confirmed.

Fyfe's constant ill-timed injuries single handedly cost me 3+ premierships in the past, so he's out the door. Bit of a punt on Milera's body but think he will be a very good scoring defender moving forward with a good run, and Pick 17 could net me another promising youngster

SilverLion

Oxford Lions give: James Harmes + Mark O'Connor + NAT #29
Winchester Wolves give: Jack Ziebell + Alex Neal-Bullen + Mabior Chol

Reasoning: Ziebs became a seagull this year and if he can back up this season will help with my flag push, whilst ANB and Chol give me some more options up forward. In return, Jarmes and MOC give Winchester a solid mid and defender, along with a pick to balance it out.

Rusty to confirm.

Rusty00

Quote from: SilverLion on October 19, 2021, 10:51:57 PM
Oxford Lions give: James Harmes + Mark O'Connor + NAT #29
Winchester Wolves give: Jack Ziebell + Alex Neal-Bullen + Mabior Chol

Reasoning: Ziebs became a seagull this year and if he can back up this season will help with my flag push, whilst ANB and Chol give me some more options up forward. In return, Jarmes and MOC give Winchester a solid mid and defender, along with a pick to balance it out.

Rusty to confirm.
Confirm

Rejuvenating the list so Ziebell has to say good bye. Harmes gives me some depth in the mids where I am weak, and not convinced ANB has another level, so he departs as well

fanTCfool

Manchester trade: National #6 & National #39
Winchester trade: Patrick Cripps & National #29

Adding a ready-made midfielder to the mix.

Rusty to confirm.

Rusty00

Quote from: fanTCfool on October 21, 2021, 10:34:53 AM
Manchester trade: National #6 & National #39
Winchester trade: Patrick Cripps & National #29

Adding a ready-made midfielder to the mix.

Rusty to confirm.
Confirmed. Could bite me if Cripps gets back to his huge scoring ways, but made the decision to go younger with my team so cashing out

SilverLion

Oxford Lions give: Jayden Hunt + Elliott Himmelberg
Swansea Breakers give: Xavier O'Halloran

Reasoning: Positional depth swap. I wanted to reduce my list numbers a bit as I don't have many delistings to make, also have ample depth to cover the losses of Hunt and Himmel.

Ringo to confirm.

Ringo

Quote from: SilverLion on November 10, 2021, 09:19:34 PM
Oxford Lions give: Jayden Hunt + Elliott Himmelberg
Swansea Breakers give: Xavier O'Halloran

Reasoning: Positional depth swap. I wanted to reduce my list numbers a bit as I don't have many delistings to make, also have ample depth to cover the losses of Hunt and Himmel.

Ringo to confirm.
Confirmed exchange of depth and a much better prospect than what I could get at R58.

Urbaninfinnity

Blackpool Trade: Jordan Dawson + Jeremy Sharp + N43

Birmingham Trade: Mitch Duncan + Travis Boak + Shannon Hurn

Loading up on older guys, giving up younger players to compensate. Cromas gets crom dawson

Cromas to confirm

TomK

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on November 21, 2021, 03:52:19 PM
Blackpool Trade: Jordan Dawson + Jeremy Sharp + N43

Birmingham Trade: Mitch Duncan + Travis Boak + Shannon Hurn

Loading up on older guys, giving up younger players to compensate. Cromas gets crom dawson

Cromas to confirm
getting rid of older guys, getting younger players to compensate, crom dawson

Urbaninfinnity

Blackpool trade: N10

Manchester trade: Steele Sidebottom

paying up for a primo fwd

ryno to confirm