Main Menu

Australian Survivor: Season 2

Started by Nige, June 25, 2017, 01:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Jarrad is also almost a dead ringer for Steve Aoki.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on July 31, 2017, 10:12:12 AM
Jarrad is also almost a dead ringer for Steve Aoki.

He has actually done a tonne of pranks pretending he's Steve Aoki too!  Check out his Insta, epic pics and funny vids.  He's our wedding photographer this coming November, the missus has joked that I'll be getting more photos with him on the day than her!  ;D

Nige

Another really solid ep.

AK went from chicken idol-making madman to playing some serious 4D chess to gain the trust of Steve Aoki.

WhatMate

Quote from: Nige on July 31, 2017, 10:14:43 PM
Another really solid ep.

AK went from chicken idol-making madman to playing some serious 4D chess to gain the trust of Steve Aoki.
HAHAH

kilbluff1985

caught up today that ak guy is an idiot

Spite

@Jukes are you listening to the RHAP podcasts of Aussie Survivor hosted by Nick?

Jukes

Quote from: Spite on August 06, 2017, 06:58:02 PM
@Jukes are you listening to the RHAP podcasts of Aussie Survivor hosted by Nick?

Sure have been, fell asleep during the last pod though :P

My man Russell Hantz is doing weekly recaps too, had Phoebe from S1 with him on the last episode - pretty great.

Spite

Quote from: Jukes on August 06, 2017, 07:06:41 PM
Quote from: Spite on August 06, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

Sure have been, fell asleep during the last pod though :P

My man Russell Hantz is doing weekly recaps too, had Phoebe from S1 with him on the last episode - pretty great.

Oh no! At the end Nick plays a game with Aussie words which was created by my girlfriend Shannon! They're besties now lol talk all the time.

I heard some funny stuff about Russell and his podcast, apparently he private messaged on facebook people who had like RHAP on FB and tried to get them to listen to his podcast instead! HAHA such a Russell thing to do, classic.

Nige

This season has been flowering tops so far. Absolutely loving it.

I'm so glad the show has pretty much taken everything terrible about last season and flipped it so that we're getting a super solid season to date.

WhatMate

Really enjoyed watching aimee get eliminated

RaisyDaisy

I said AK was douche early on, but he is starting to grow on me. He's there to play!

I can't stand Tara, and loved seeing her shock when they blindsided her little alliance and she realised how flowered she is

Aimee was an absolute dumbshower. Wish they got rid of Tara instead, but it made sense seeing as Locky basically had 2 votes every time because of how dumb Aimee is

Jukes

Loving it, even though it's basically Matsing vs the Cookie Tribe atm

That flog Lochie next pls

WhatMate

Jericho and Luke are hilarious also, not sure how theyll go later on, but they are a good laugh at the moment

kilbluff1985

my tv guide website say is unknown when next episode is that right?

Nige