A Shot at Back2Back2Back

Started by knighter33, March 04, 2016, 05:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knighter33

Hey guys, here is what im currently rolling with.
Have only $18,400 in the bank.

Main concerns are Suckling down back (originally had Smith but needed the money for Sauce) and not enough money to upgrade rooks if required round 1. I'm a huge rap on A.Hall picking him to be my Bennell of last year.

Let me know what you think, Cheers.

AlexIsOnFire

Mid bench is very skinny. Are any of those kids due to play a game?

knighter33

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on March 04, 2016, 07:17:08 PM
Mid bench is very skinny. Are any of those kids due to play a game?
Rookies still have a lot of adjustment obviously depending on round 1 teams.
As it stands I can throw Petracca or Kerridge up into the mids. Alternatively can use the 18k to upgrade to more likely prospects.
By all means i could fork out 200k to get Mills, or 140k to get Gresham etc. But remains to be seen who is named

Ringo

Obviously rookies will be adjusted as I do not think some of those you have named will make the cut.  There is plenty of information available in the Players section regarding rookies likely to play round 1 and Forward rookies likely to play.

Structure you have his sound and a very good base to work from.

Couple of suggestions as I doubt Pickett will play maybe look at Grimley to give you the option of additional ruck cover should Martin or Jacobs have a one or two week injury.  Grimley will play every game in my opinion whereas Chol is doubtful.

Regarding defence if still concerned with Suckling you could tweak it so that Suckling becomes a $450 - 500k prem by downgrading McKenzie to a playing rookie. Looks like there could be a few lining up to assist.

Gutsy pick with Hall that may pay off with both Swallow and O'Meara out for lengthy periods.

knighter33

Here's a cheeky little update.
Brought in Hartley, Collins, Gresham and Grimley.
While swapping EMac to Weitering has allowed me to get Brodie Smith back in.

Currently sitting with just $1,600 left

piesfan1989

hoooooooow you're going with simpkin over wells is beyond me..

aaron hall is not for me but it's your call. If this was my team, I'd move jacobs to nic nat and then get wells in

knighter33

Quote from: piesfan1989 on March 08, 2016, 07:40:16 PM
hoooooooow you're going with simpkin over wells is beyond me..

NAB cup has persuaded me to go with you.

Would also love some advice/opinions on Sheridan at D3 - Backs are the only thing I still don't feel comfortable with.
Little to no cash left, $3,300