a rate would be great guys

Started by Browndog76, January 15, 2016, 08:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browndog76

Browndog76

Sorry guys have $115,00 left in the bank :o

ben_020285

I really like your team and the rating I would give it is a 9/10

The only picks I don't really like are Aish and Leuenberger.

Browndog76

cheers for the feed back im not sold on them 2 either but will watch over the preseason

fanTCfool

Agreed, a very nice looking team.
Bartel a little dubious, I might look at upgrading him and possibly dropping Aish back to one of the 'higher-end' rookies.
Not a huge fan of Bird, but that's more personal taste than a bad selection.
Probably also a 9/10

Browndog76

Made a few changes have about $120,000 in the bank.

I think i look light in the back line??.

Peter

Not such about Trengrove. Coming back after major injury will see him in twos to start with imo. Goid downgrade target. Same with Freeman

fasttrack13

Quote from: Peter on January 15, 2016, 10:06:10 PM
Not such about Trengrove. Coming back after major injury will see him in twos to start with imo. Goid downgrade target. Same with Freeman

If freeman is fit he will play round one... Was apparantly one of the top performers from training before Christmas and should be back to full training mid week. Hasn't missed much. Was on the cusp of a spot in the pies 22 so there's obviously gonna be room for a guy like him in the Saints 22. Obviously you can't judge his rookies at this stage though they're placeholders intil the first ball is bounced

As for the team, love the shaw pick! definitely prefer him over McVeigh myself but struggling to find the cash!
Beams to is a good POD can see him scoring even better when Rockliff returns with him full time in the line up.
The Chad and lids are both upgrade targets for me. Under different circumstances they both have something to prove for Wingard it's the new interchange rule and Dixon arrival. Both will impact his goals but potentially increase possessions, lids obviously his Achilles another year older is another year they ground weaker.