2016 first attempt

Started by Perts24, December 22, 2015, 10:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perts24

Def: J.McVeigh, J.Bartel, E.Yeo, P.Seedsman, J.Aish, M.Hibberd (M.Brown, R.Bonner)

Mid: G.Ablett, JPK, J.Selwood, D.Shiel, T.Rockliff, T.Liberatore, B.Crouch, J.Hopper (N.Freeman, D.Cunningham, B.Keays)

Ruc: N.Naitanui, M.Kreuzer (M.King)

Fwd: H.Bennel, C.Wingard, A.Hall, D.Wells, C.Petracca, S.Kerridge (P.Ahern, B.Kennedy)

First crack at 2016 after mucking around for a bit. 

Opinions and feedback is much appreciated :) 

Money Shot

First team I have seen with my boy Kreuzer! I love him and hope he stays on the park.
Hall is the only person I'm not confident on due to so many guns coming back. Is he even best 22?
Apart from that it's a good side! I would love your thoughts on mine :)

Perts24

Quote from: Money Shot on December 22, 2015, 10:52:57 AM
First team I have seen with my boy Kreuzer! I love him and hope he stays on the park.
Hall is the only person I'm not confident on due to so many guns coming back. Is he even best 22?
Apart from that it's a good side! I would love your thoughts on mine :)

I think Hall is in best 22 and he proved he can perform in his last 8 or so games last season. It would just depend on whether he gets enough midfield time. Would u have any suggestions for a replacement. (I have $1,500 left)

Capper

I would take Hogan or Miller over Hall

crowls

Some uniques in there Perts.  Agree Hall unlikely to score like he did at end of last season.
Downgrade McVeigh to Simpson or Rich and upgreade Hall to T Greene.
No Pendles and Fyfe is a big call.   Cannot see either of them not avg 118-123 for the year.  JPK and Selwood have more risks.
What are you expecting Kruezer to avg for year?

All the best.  Appreciate your thoughts on my team

Perts24

Quote from: crowls on December 25, 2015, 10:49:19 AM
Some uniques in there Perts.  Agree Hall unlikely to score like he did at end of last season.
Downgrade McVeigh to Simpson or Rich and upgreade Hall to T Greene.
No Pendles and Fyfe is a big call.   Cannot see either of them not avg 118-123 for the year.  JPK and Selwood have more risks.
What are you expecting Kruezer to avg for year?

All the best.  Appreciate your thoughts on my team

Def: McVeigh, Docherty, Yeo, Smith, Aish, M Brown (Bonner, Hibberd)

Mid: Fyfe, Pendles, Ablett, Rockliff, Libba, Crouch, Hopper, Gresham (Gore, Freeman, Cunningham)

Ruc: Goldy, NicNat (king)

Fwd: Bennel, Wingard, Greene, wells, petracca, Kerridge (Ahern, Balic)

After mucking around a bit more I've gotten Fyfe, Pendles and Greene into the team. I can afford Mummy  instead of Naitanui but I'm concerned because he is injury prone.

Money Shot

I like that team. I also agree Nic Nat is the safer option and may be the better scorer out of him and Mummy. Look at martin if you have enough money.

crowls

Quote from: Money Shot on December 25, 2015, 07:04:17 PM
I like that team. I also agree Nic Nat is the safer option and may be the better scorer out of him and Mummy. Look at martin if you have enough money.
+1