Preliminary Final vs Hawthorn Discussion.

Started by KoopKicka, September 14, 2014, 12:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Slashers on September 14, 2014, 01:36:18 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 14, 2014, 01:21:18 PM
Should grow a pair yourself before inviting others to do the same and say "Yep i was wrong Grazz". :P
LOL, not happening.... so move on.
The result of demanding an apology is uniformly poor.

Oh my lord hahaha, nowhere have i asked for an apology, just for you to set the record straight regarding your comments of me looking silly.
I'll tell what is poor and much worse than anything ive said or done and that is not having the TICKER to admit your wrong.
Enjoy the ride your team has played some great footy to give you that right but i hope somewhere somehow along the way you find a bit of ticker, sadly at the minute you dont have any. Unlike yourself i dont have to prove anything to anyone the facts are in the threads, facts you chose to ignore, you got no ticker mate unlike your compatriots here.

Quote from: powersuperkents on September 14, 2014, 01:40:01 PM
Why are you taking it so personally Grazz? haha

Can I read the previous dispute you to are talking about for some clarification. I think you guys are in need of some mediation by the fanfooty community.

But yeah, it look like Slash is just enjoying the finals like any long-time port supporter (hate the bandwagon supporters)

Im not taking it personally, why would i im right. My name was dragged into something ive got nothing to do with, only asking that the record be set straight mate.

Vinny

GM

Quote from: Slashers on September 14, 2014, 01:10:23 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on September 14, 2014, 11:01:20 AM
Quote from: Slashers on September 14, 2014, 12:58:13 AM
Just quickly, I would like to say how disappointed I am that the "HA HA!" thread got closed!
Basically I was just saying Port would beat Freo and I was told by several members (cough, cough, Grazz & Mailman the 2nd, cough....), that it would bite me me in the arse and that I'd look very silly tonight.... but.... well, we know what actually happened.
Have a great Mad Monday Pav! Start preparing for 2015...!
Right, said, continue with the vs Hawks discussion...
Cmon Slash as a fellow Port Supporter show some humility.
Yes there are some clowns on here but Grazz is not one of them.
(even though he supports the Crows , lol.
You need to refrain mate as you are dropping the standard  of the high quality of Port supporters on here .
C'mon bud, this is the Port section of the forum.
No need to get personal and insult me the way you are.
I'll leave the humility you guys so desperately seek to coach Ken.
"Don't go quietly" is the AFL Finals moto. Your team is on the verge of creating history, get involved and grow some...
No insult s mate just advice , lol to tone it down a bit.
Mailman deserves a spray but Grazz has said nothing wrong in his comments.

ossie85

Grazz

Ive expressed my thoughts, dont want to see another thread locked or have a part in it or anyone leave so i'll be keeping quiet on the matter from here on in. :-X
Enjoy the ride Power fans, exciting times for you and only getting more exciting by the minute. Yes im a Crows man and yes i want to see ya's bow out, but i'll always give credit where credit is due and your team is owed a bucket full of it, they play a great brand of footy and they have a lot of ticker, this worries me no end haha. Goodluck. ;)

JBs-Hawks

Cheers Port just booked my flights to Melbourne for the GF ;) :P

Vinny

I think people are getting too worked up. All part of the banter. :P

GM

Quote from: Grazz on September 14, 2014, 02:03:15 PM
Ive expressed my thoughts, dont want to see another thread locked or have a part in it or anyone leave so i'll be keeping quiet on the matter from here on in. :-X
Enjoy the ride Power fans, exciting times for you and only getting more exciting by the minute. Yes im a Crows man and yes i want to see ya's bow out, but i'll always give credit where credit is due and your team is owed a bucket full of it, they play a great brand of footy and they have a lot of ticker, this worries me no end haha. Goodluck. ;)
Mate  you legend , get on board .
I will send you a membership.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 14, 2014, 02:05:13 PM

Can always rely on you to stir the pot JB.  ;D

KoopKicka

How cheap are you selling them for? ;)

GM

Nice of you to support Port against Sydney , JB.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: greenmoon on September 14, 2014, 01:57:04 PM
Quote from: Slashers on September 14, 2014, 01:10:23 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on September 14, 2014, 11:01:20 AM
Quote from: Slashers on September 14, 2014, 12:58:13 AM
Just quickly, I would like to say how disappointed I am that the "HA HA!" thread got closed!
Basically I was just saying Port would beat Freo and I was told by several members (cough, cough, Grazz & Mailman the 2nd, cough....), that it would bite me me in the arse and that I'd look very silly tonight.... but.... well, we know what actually happened.
Have a great Mad Monday Pav! Start preparing for 2015...!
Right, said, continue with the vs Hawks discussion...
Cmon Slash as a fellow Port Supporter show some humility.
Yes there are some clowns on here but Grazz is not one of them.
(even though he supports the Crows , lol.
You need to refrain mate as you are dropping the standard  of the high quality of Port supporters on here .
C'mon bud, this is the Port section of the forum.
No need to get personal and insult me the way you are.
I'll leave the humility you guys so desperately seek to coach Ken.
"Don't go quietly" is the AFL Finals moto. Your team is on the verge of creating history, get involved and grow some...
No insult s mate just advice , lol to tone it down a bit.
Mailman deserves a spray but Grazz has said nothing wrong in his comments.

Why are you so intent in trying to "send a spray" at me?

God forbid someone tips Freo to win by 5 points, say they're under a lot of pressure in a half on football, then congratulates Port for not only making the game competitive, but winning.

Calm down, I'm not the one bringing it up constantly in 10 different threads, sheesh 

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on September 14, 2014, 02:12:13 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 14, 2014, 02:03:15 PM
Mate  you legend , get on board .
I will send you a membership.

Far from a legend GM that title is reserved for the likes of Huggy Rooster and alike.
Almost bought me own Power membership in 2012, couldnt bear the thought of Port folding and loosing the Showdowns and rivalry
I can buy me own memberships mate haha, dont need you guys sending them to me lol.

powersuperkents

I've read through and it seems like Grazz has been dragged into this. If someone was predicting Freo to win they have every right to and you cannot hold them against it (as in a majority of the cases it's only a neutral or apathetic call). If someone openly states anti-port rhetoric and turns out to be wrong (applies to any team) you can hold it against them in hindsight (but really there is no point).

If Grazz only makes a mere prediction, you shouldn't drag him into an unrelated thread. I think the best thing to do is just forget about it because the subject matter is "Preliminary Final vs Hawthorn Discussion" and so far most posts have been unrelated. If Slash has a problem he should of brought it up in the original thread so we would all have some idea of what his accusations are even about haha

My suggestion. We should all just forget about it and keep posts relevant to the thread haha the banters is okay, as long as it is at least remotely relevant to the "Preliminary Final [against] Hawthorn"

Vinny

I'd just like to say Port and Hawks are shower, Carlton are the best. I'm right, you are wrong.

Now everything is clear, let's move on..