AXV: 2017 Official Draft Thread

Started by nas, August 30, 2017, 09:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Honestly cannot believe my two players just went, been waiting 6 months to steal Giro >:(

Dom Barry worth a punt

Rids

Quote from: fanTCfool on December 03, 2017, 02:50:11 PM
Mongolia select Ciaran Byrne

Can't find Byrne on the available players list. Will need to look into whether he is available or not for the rookie draft.

Ciaran Byrne was on the Vipers list previously. Will continue to look into it.

Rids

Quote from: Rids on December 03, 2017, 03:34:44 PM

Can't find Byrne on the available players list. Will need to look into whether he is available or not for the rookie draft.

Ciaran Byrne has not been delisted or traded from the Vipers squad. This appears to be an error from last season where a player has just dropped off a list by mistake. I will need to hear back from SR to make sure.

Lambs to select again please.

fanTCfool

Quote from: Rids on December 03, 2017, 03:45:21 PM
Quote from: Rids on December 03, 2017, 03:34:44 PM

Ciaran Byrne has not been delisted or traded from the Vipers squad. This appears to be an error from last season where a player has just dropped off a list by mistake. I will need to hear back from SR to make sure.

Lambs to select again please.

No issues, I simply found Byrne in the list of available players in the UF 'Player Market' and thus selected him, will need to find a new selection so bear with me.

Rids

We will continue. Lambs to pick again.

fanTCfool

upthemaidens

Ricochet

Nige

Damn it, so close to getting Holman back at Laos. :’(

I’ll grab Harrison Jones.

Can someone PM next for me please?

Hawka

Quote from: Nige on December 03, 2017, 04:30:22 PM
Damn it, so close to getting Holman back at Laos. :’(

I’ll grab Harrison Jones.

Can someone PM next for me please?
done  ;)

Rids

Crabs select Thomas Murphy.

Can someone please message next coach for me?

fanTCfool

Quote from: Rids on December 03, 2017, 05:06:15 PM
Crabs select Thomas Murphy.

Can someone please message next coach for me?

Done  :)

Rids

After discussing the Ciaran Byrne issue with the associated coaches, Lambs will now select Ciaran Byrne with pick 10. Lewis Young is now back on the list of available players to select from.

If any team would have selected Young instead of their current selection AFTER pick 10 please reply here and we will fix it up now.

Thanks to all for their patience and understanding.

iZander

Quote from: Rids on December 03, 2017, 11:48:44 PM
After discussing the Ciaran Byrne issue with the associated coaches, Lambs will now select Ciaran Byrne with pick 10. Lewis Young is now back on the list of available players to select from.

If any team would have selected Young instead of their current selection AFTER pick 10 please reply here and we will fix it up now.

Are we sure Byrnes isnt on SR's list? that was the conclusion last year when this same problem occured?

Rids

Quote from: iZander on December 04, 2017, 05:12:19 AM
Quote from: Rids on December 03, 2017, 11:48:44 PM

Are we sure Byrnes isnt on SR's list? that was the conclusion last year when this same problem occured?

It doesnt matter now. SR has made the decision and we move on with the draft.