Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldDigger

Quote from: nas on March 22, 2015, 07:35:53 PM
Joel Hamling is showing $0 in the planner

Take him then - you should be able to build a ripper team!

nas

Quote from: GoldDigger on March 26, 2015, 10:09:16 PM
Quote from: nas on March 22, 2015, 07:35:53 PM
Joel Hamling is showing $0 in the planner

Take him then - you should be able to build a ripper team!

Yeah does here, but slightly out out the others! Really don't know why.  :-X

PowerBug

Still can't delete a poll that I've created. I'm trying to do it on this thread but keep getting an error.

PowerBug

When I'm on the main page, and across the top there are the following options: Info, Tools, Blog, Forum, Premium. When I move my cursor over the top of Forum, I see all the forum boards. However i can't scroll down, and because there are so many options I can't pick anything below the AFL team boards. So Front Bar, Coaches, Feedback etc I can't click on because they are hidden, and scrolling down doesn't help that out either.

GoLions

When I try to view Goldstein's 2014 stats, I get this error:

Can view other years just fine. Anyone else getting the same?

LaHug

Can't see DT/SC scores against opponents or at grounds for both Josh P. and Josh J. Kennedy.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/opponentsc.php?firstname=Josh%20P.&surname=Kennedy

Contrail73

Delay function still not working. I type in  &delay=60  in the url but it just says loading....

SydneyRox

Monty, the SC scores in games arent right? I just checked a couple from this week, and had the same trouble last week. Mainly used for xV stuff, but thought I would let you know if you didnt already

LaHug

Ringo

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 20, 2015, 12:39:38 PM
Monty, the SC scores in games arent right? I just checked a couple from this week, and had the same trouble last week. Mainly used for xV stuff, but thought I would let you know if you didnt already
m0nty appears to happen for one match a round for some unknown reason.  this week it was the GWS v Sydney match. For those of us running XV's it does create problems if we rely on FF.

GoldDigger

Quote from: Ringo on April 21, 2015, 07:47:13 AM
Quote from: SydneyRox on April 20, 2015, 12:39:38 PM
m0nty appears to happen for one match a round for some unknown reason.  this week it was the GWS v Sydney match. For those of us running XV's it does create problems if we rely on FF.

You need to stop relying.

I luv m0nty, I luv the site.

I do not rely on it!

jiska78

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/game/newprices.php?id=5267

Brown gets his B/E, goes up 31k
Oxley gets 3 over his B/E, goes up 46k

This is pretty common. Are you able to fix the formula? Used to work fine a few years ago.

LaHug

Ringo

Quote from: LaHug on May 27, 2015, 11:18:50 PM
Quote from: LaHug on April 20, 2015, 08:29:18 PM
Quote from: LaHug on April 09, 2015, 09:04:20 PM
Can't see DT/SC scores against opponents or at grounds for both Josh P. and Josh J. Kennedy.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/opponentsc.php?firstname=Josh%20P.&surname=Kennedy

*cough*
Yes Please Monty we really need to Josh P Kennedy scores against opponents for VC Loopholes, Little annoying having to scroll through each year.

Any time you wanna fix this, m0nt...

kilbluff1985

tweeted m0nty about this hopefully he takes a look