My son's DT

Started by valkorum, June 14, 2010, 07:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC 1979

momentum is a good thing

Justin Bieber

The Fight for the 8 is on 8).

Fats won his one this week, So did I but Valk's son lost :(. I'm tied with Fats but he's in the 8 percentage wise. Valk's son is 10th and 4 points behind. Next week is set to be a cracker of a finish to the normal DT season. Fats taking on an inform guy who's sitting comfotably in the top 4. I'm taking on Valk's son!!!

Gonna be an interested matchup especially since you have trades to burn :o.

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 25, 2010, 10:53:15 PM

Fats won his one this week, So did I but Valk's son lost :(. I'm tied with Fats but he's in the 8 percentage wise. Valk's son is 10th and 4 points behind. Next week is set to be a cracker of a finish to the normal DT season. Fats taking on an inform guy who's sitting comfotably in the top 4. I'm taking on Valk's son!!!

BRING IT ON HP :)

Wasnt a good week for the 'poopers'

New recruit Goddard played well in his first game, but long standing team members really underperformed.  I will name then in the hope that they lift their game for next week

Gilbert
Duffman
Enright
Kennelly (in the mix to go this week)
Montagna
Sandilands
Tippett (in the mix to go this week)
ROK

8 badly under-performing players and still managed to rack up 1905.  The highest out of all those players was Enright with 59 which is still shower.

But.....

I still have 2 trades (total of 9 at the beginning of this round) to burn this week so lets see if I can make some improvements ;)

Justin Bieber

I will but hopefully my guns return to form. Have cover of Joey if worse comes to worse those :D. Martin that is 8).

At least you could swipe on the bottom 8 cup :P.

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 26, 2010, 07:05:43 PM
At least you could swipe on the bottom 8 cup :P.

No-one wants to win the tit-ed cup though ;)   Or.... I could win that and then call my son Tit-Ed until next season  ;D

HellYeah

If the in form guy is "Delicious" that is me  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HellYeah on July 27, 2010, 10:43:32 AM

If the in form guy is "Delicious" that is me  ;)
Hope you win by a fair bit then ;D. Just incase I lose ;).

valkorum

Brought in Roo this week.  Had to do a double trade to get the extra money needed for the Pods > Roo trade.  Still have 7 trades left for finals :)

Justin Bieber

Hopefully I pull an upset after you did that!!

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 31, 2010, 04:36:54 PM
Hopefully I pull an upset after you did that!!

Its looking close so far

Justin Bieber

I'm conceeded defeat now :'(.

Backs have failed to crack the ton with most premiums outside the midfield falling over :'(. Would take a miracle to come back from that!!

valkorum

poopers is travelling nicely this round.  1456 from 14 (captain played)

valkorum

Got the win but we both fell short of the 8 HP.  Looks like it could be up to you and me to win the tit-head cup :)

Justin Bieber

On opposite ends so as long as we win, won't meet until the finals 8).

3 trades left and likely all upgrades 8). Pods out this week for Roo :D. Other one not too sure on.....

valkorum

Still have 7 trades left for this team.  Getting hard to find downgrade targets :P