Who will win the next UEFA Champions League?

Started by Sirbuzzkillington, July 13, 2012, 08:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirbuzzkillington

CrowsFan

You put Arsenal in the poll, but you don't put in United??

How about we wait till the transfer window closes before deciding who will win...

Jukes

I vote this for worst poll ever. What a football n00b

Sirbuzzkillington

Don't see what's so good about united they didn't even get past the group stage last season.

Jukes

De Gea
Jones, Vidic, Smalling, Baines (T)
Carrick
Valencia, Moura (T), Kagawa
Rooney, Van Persie

And 19 and 3 you mustn't have been watching footy for that long. Who do you even go for?

Sirbuzzkillington

For one who says that Kawaga and Moura will be in the first team seeing as Nani will stay and Van Persie is mroe closly linked to City whom are the only team in Manchester.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Sirbuzzkillington on July 13, 2012, 08:25:40 PM
Don't see what's so good about united they didn't even get past the group stage last season.
Neither did Man City yet you have put them in the poll...

Sirbuzzkillington

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 13, 2012, 08:35:30 PM
But they won the league.

MTTY

I'm a Liverpool fan and even i'll admit that Manchester United has a better chance than half of those teams in the poll. They have had the experience of playing Champions League, SAF is a genius coach and he has a new group of young players who will excel in the tournament this year. Not to mention they have great depth.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Sirbuzzkillington on July 13, 2012, 08:36:32 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on July 13, 2012, 08:35:30 PM
But they won the league.
Yeah in the last minute of the season. United finished level on points with them. Seriously do you know anything about football? ::)

Cicjose

Quote from: Sirbuzzkillington on July 13, 2012, 08:34:34 PM
For one who says that Kawaga and Moura will be in the first team seeing as Nani will stay and Van Persie is mroe closly linked to City whom are the only team in Manchester.

Have you never seen them play?

Kagawa is going to be a superstar

admittedly havent seen Moura but as a Bundesliga follower Kagawa is going to take Ashley Young's spot in no contest

elephants

Cicjose

would love to see Juventus win but expect another all England contest

My Chumps

Someones having a laugh; voting for Arsenal.

BoredSaint