General Discussion

Started by Football Factory, September 29, 2014, 07:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Discuss   ;D

MASSIVE THANKYOU to Hellopplz  :)

Grannyboy

I'm on and I can make new topics on the op but I don't think I have mod powers...yet.

LF

Atto

Grannyboy

AFL Draft order, NAB AFL Draft starts 27th November, ours will commence shortly after the AFL draft concludes.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-29/full-2014-draft-order

Memphistopheles

So are we making our own team threads here and posting in the main forum or waiting for a sub-forum to be created?

LF

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 29, 2014, 08:26:15 PM
So are we making our own team threads here and posting in the main forum or waiting for a sub-forum to be created?

I'm waiting for the child boards before transferring over our stuff

Football Factory

HP will make the team boards (child boards) he's just a bit busy with work and stuff

Justin Bieber

All should be sorted now :). Made the boards earlier just before I went out as been busy today cause other stuff and dramas.

Both FF and Grannyboy are mods in here so easier to move things, sticky things, delete things, etc if needed :).

Grannyboy

Cheers HP, I see my status has changed. I'm in the process of cutting and pasting a few threads atm. Can we make child boards under various topics or do we just make a new thread on the op instead? I'm not entirely sure how we're moving everything and whether we will keep the same format for our boards and threads, I'll have to talk to FF.
Thanks again for your time and doin it so quickly, much appreciated ;D

Grannyboy

We should probably decide on how many rounds we're going to play and how we are going to fixture them next year. With 12 teams it makes sense to play each other twice but this will lead to playing at lest 2 games during the byes which could see teams unable to field a full squad. Playing 20 games will mean we can start from round 1 and we only miss 2 return fixtures, also playing an even amount of rounds means everyone gets 10 home and 10 away games...if I can get the fixture right.

Hellopplz

Probably have to be topics, if want more child boards will have to let me know as I'll have to create them!

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on September 30, 2014, 01:24:03 AM
We should probably decide on how many rounds we're going to play and how we are going to fixture them next year. With 12 teams it makes sense to play each other twice but this will lead to playing at lest 2 games during the byes which could see teams unable to field a full squad. Playing 20 games will mean we can start from round 1 and we only miss 2 return fixtures, also playing an even amount of rounds means everyone gets 10 home and 10 away games...if I can get the fixture right.

20 rounds sounds good, good luck with the fixture.

Grannyboy

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on September 30, 2014, 07:14:38 PM

Brains, I forgot about finals again der. So it will have to be 16 rounds with 5 return fixtures plus 4 rounds of finals. That's still 8 home and 8 away matches, so it works out evenly still.

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on October 04, 2014, 05:20:35 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on September 30, 2014, 07:14:38 PM

Brains, I forgot about finals again der. So it will have to be 16 rounds with 5 return fixtures plus 4 rounds of finals. That's still 8 home and 8 away matches, so it works out evenly still.

Sounds good