Main Menu

Where to now????

Started by kalani, May 24, 2010, 02:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatters24

Goddard and Enright might already be tied up in their contract for the next few years. It's very very rare that those sort's of players shift clubs at the height of their power's.

Mitch Duncan could be a target for GWS but not GC due to him still being contracted for next season.

kalani

bunyip

Do you think that the new clubs are just throwing out big offers to see who takes the bait?

nas

Quote from: bunyip on May 27, 2010, 08:48:59 PM
Do you think that the new clubs are just throwing out big offers to see who takes the bait?

Think that they are so then they can put the tick next to the ones they think will be suitable.

In saying that are the players / managers doing that also so that they can beef up their own contracts with their clubs.

chatters24

Quote from: bunyip on May 27, 2010, 08:48:59 PM

I think they're doing it because they understand how hard it will be to entice a developed player from the comfort's of their club where everything is familiar into something completely new. Players that are part of their teams starting 18 every week rarely ever move to another cluib, let alone when that club hasn't seen one game of AFL before.

kalani

their really trying to test players loyalty these days with money

bunyip

I would like to know what Gaz's manager Liam Pickering is thinking. He gets a percentage of Gaz's contract as his fee I think, so if Geelong offered Gaz say $800k and Gold coast offered him say $1.5mil, who do you think Pickering would lean to when he discuss's it with Gaz.

kalani

kalani

mm i just put a poll in with gazza stay or go?