Main Menu

My man Walker Captain

Started by tbagrocks, May 12, 2012, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

haha, who voted "0"? com'on, own up! well I think its unlickly purely do freo have a defender to stop him? I don't even know! King Kurt usually gets the No1 def, but if I were coach I would have the scarlet's etc.. on my man first!

tbagrocks

I geuss there are some Victorians here voting for "0" oviously havn't seen my boy kick?

tbagrocks

I've seen it twice this year, Tex has been against two trying to rebound, Tex somehow wins and a turnover for a GOAL, go you mighty Tex, go go go al the way to all Aus, I mean Colman!!!!!!!!!!!

tbagrocks

Just thought I would make my 1000th post about my man, cos he is the man to bring Adelaide's next permiership (with Sando)
and he's coming into my Super coach team after lockout next monday for Pfieffer 8)

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 06, 2012, 03:01:16 AM
Just thought I would make my 1000th post about my man, cos he is the man to bring Adelaide's next permiership (with Sando)
and he's coming into my Super coach team after lockout next monday for Pfieffer 8)
pk, something went horrably wrong and I lost like 5 posts after a Thread was deleted, and I dropped back below 1000 ::) but here to say that I'm back!! and so is my man Tex who, apart from Buddy looks like stealing the Colman, I think he will be top two goal scores anyway and he has really lifted his consistancy this year!! anyone looking for a unique Foward in Super Coach, get on!! as stated above i'll be on him next week, really not sure why I havn't already got him but eh, we all make mistakes

Shaggy

Should send him an email offering fellatio, since you seem all about it.

Shaggy

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 09, 2012, 12:18:30 AM
Quote from: Shaggy on June 08, 2012, 10:59:33 PM
Should send him an email offering fellatio, since you seem all about it.
I'll fallacio on your face you ass, oh wait, you already have Eddy for that, sorry

That's quite wrong dude...

tbagrocks

yeah, but i'm just trying to premote what Tex does, your trying to call me a poof, so what sort of response do you you want from that coment?? sorry for the offence

McRooster

I hope he's as hungry for goals as he is for beers  :P

Crows by 42 points. Taylor contributing 30 of aforesaid 42  ;)

McRooster

Poll's flowered.

Can't submit vote via iPad  :PM

tbagrocks

Quote from: McRooster on June 13, 2012, 01:45:00 AM
Poll's flowered.

Can't submit vote via iPad  :PM
yeah it won't let me remove or reset the pole so I can do it for this week, is it supposed to let me delete?

tbagrocks

Tex has tweeted he's not cutting the mullet, and why would he! like Sampson, he and Ivan get srtonger the longer it gets!

tbagrocks

My man was in and out of the game, the BIG thing about Tex is he needs confidence, the week off did not help him, he will get better and better and better the more he plays!! he'll play better next week and even better the week after,
     hopfully he comes styraight back and fires after the week off in the "second" week of September and fires in the prelim 8)

tbagrocks

so he has signed! great news, and Sharni Leyton (Thunderbirds) says his mullet is sexy! Now its just King Kurt to sign, but my man's signature is much more valuble IMO,

tbagrocks

Well they wanted him to chase and tackle! so he did! now if he can learn the technique of how to tackle ::) poor kid, should be challanging Buddy but now he has to wait a year. the Eagles game in three weeks is the worrier without him, then a week to find form as he does! at least he'll be firing for the finals