Main Menu

Offseason Trades

Started by lachie_001, September 16, 2015, 07:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

The Shag stayed at the Pies :-[

I'm hoping to get guys like Mayes, Aish, Jack Redden, Benny Kennedy, Curly, Sam Day, Troy Menzel

Trade the flog who misses his mummy ::) score some high draft picks and maybe Jordan Murdoch from the Cats, use the picks to land the Aish's ;D

.......... I also want Bennell

blue

Have not read through the thread. But I hope the crows match geelongs bid and make them pay top dollar for him at the trade table. Surly a bloke who is top 5 player in the league is worth more than the afl compo pick.

PowerBug

I do find it kind of funny how Dangerfield  used to be on every page of the Sports and being spoken about and boasted about by everyone who is at the Crows, involved with the Crows, supporting the Crows, or a supposedly unbiased SA footy commentator. Still remember Stephen Rowe almost having a heart attack when Danger broke clear from a stoppage to kick a goal from 50.

Now he's "The flog who misses his mummy." Ahhhhhh how tmes have changed. It's been different not having articles on Dangerfield's cat in the sports section.

As for the actual thing, well, I think it's being made official today, he's going. Which is a shame because he actually is an alright player :P And will probably take home a Brownlow this year too which will be awkward.

Personally, it's free agency, the Crows should get no compensation for losing him. But I also think they should play hardball and match the $800,000 offer. If they don't get a trade done there's no way he'll risk going to the draft when Carlton, Melbourne, St. Kilda, Collingwood all have earlier picks to Geelong, and will no doubt take him. So the Crows will keep him then.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: PowerBug on September 23, 2015, 12:22:07 PM
I do find it kind of funny how Dangerfield  used to be on every page of the Sports and being spoken about and boasted about by everyone who is at the Crows, involved with the Crows, supporting the Crows, or a supposedly unbiased SA footy commentator. Still remember Stephen Rowe almost having a heart attack when Danger broke clear from a stoppage to kick a goal from 50.

Now he's "The flog who misses his mummy." Ahhhhhh how tmes have changed. It's been different not having articles on Dangerfield's cat in the sports section.

As for the actual thing, well, I think it's being made official today, he's going. Which is a shame because he actually is an alright player :P And will probably take home a Brownlow this year too which will be awkward.

Personally, it's free agency, the Crows should get no compensation for losing him. But I also think they should play hardball and match the $800,000 offer. If they don't get a trade done there's no way he'll risk going to the draft when Carlton, Melbourne, St. Kilda, Collingwood all have earlier picks to Geelong, and will no doubt take him. So the Crows will keep him then.
you say no way, how badly does he want out though?

PowerBug

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on September 23, 2015, 03:54:13 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 23, 2015, 12:22:07 PM

you say no way, how badly does he want out though?
My opinion is that he prefers Geelong enough to the point of giving up on being a one club player and all the other stuff that comes with staying. I don't think he'd be wanting to risk going to any of the above clubs, and definitely won't want to risk Brisbane or Gold Coast snapping him up and thus going to Queensland.

tbagrocks

looks like Talia's brother Mike needs a new home!

Michael Talia surely after being dogged by the Dogs, will join his brother given as some in the media say, Adelaide need another key back!

Well we don't, given how good the Lever is but, Mick will end up in fruit loops!

So Im betting now we will end up with .....  Aish, Talia, Menzel. Anything after this would be a bonus right? Maybe Murdoch, Mayes, Redden, Day, Bennell

tbagrocks

Why are Port listed as Jimmy T's destination? :o  Seriously, are the crows even trying to eradicate the "Go home" Factor? ::)

PowerBug

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 02, 2015, 07:26:26 PM
Why are Port listed as Jimmy T's destination? :o  Seriously, are the crows even trying to eradicate the "Go home" Factor? ::)
Crows are a franchise with mostly Victorians tbag, why would he want to go there? ;D

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on October 02, 2015, 09:35:53 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on October 02, 2015, 07:26:26 PM
Crows are a franchise with mostly Victorians tbag, why would he want to go there? ;D
Time starts now! ;)  With Aish, Kennedy, Menzel, Toumpas, Redden all wanting outski's!

Ringo

Aish will stay at Brisbane given the lions will start playing hard ball with contracted players.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ringo on October 03, 2015, 03:02:00 PM
Aish will stay at Brisbane given the lions will start playing hard ball with contracted players.
That e'd be right ::) Just in time to screw over the crows again

I bet we end up with nothing! Murdoch, Toumpas, Kennedy, Menzel forget it! Our guys suck, couldn't win Aish in a raffle!

T Dog

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 03, 2015, 04:14:52 PM
Quote from: Ringo on October 03, 2015, 03:02:00 PM
That e'd be right ::) Just in time to screw over the crows again

I bet we end up with nothing! Murdoch, Toumpas, Kennedy, Menzel forget it! Our guys suck, couldn't win Aish in a raffle!

Crows need big Trav Cloke. Go Hard   :)

tbagrocks

All these trade rumours yet all the crows are gaining is Curly Hampton? ???  Sheesh that'll win Premierships! Especially with all the half backs we needed ::) (Jaensch, Laird, Smith, Hendo)

Even all the guys I wanted on draft day like Menzel, Kennedy, Aish and Toumpas and what of Jack Redden? But who is coming to Adelaide? Sheesh, everyone's leaving and nobody's coming, crows are on the canvas!

Ziplock

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 07, 2015, 07:27:29 PM
All these trade rumours yet all the crows are gaining is Curly Hampton? ???  Sheesh that'll win Premierships! Especially with all the half backs we needed ::) (Jaensch, Laird, Smith, Hendo)

Even all the guys I wanted on draft day like Menzel, Kennedy, Aish and Toumpas and what of Jack Redden? But who is coming to Adelaide? Sheesh, everyone's leaving and nobody's coming, crows are on the canvas!

remember he was drafted as a half forward, and imo could play there alright :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ziplock on October 08, 2015, 04:10:11 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on October 07, 2015, 07:27:29 PM

remember he was drafted as a half forward, and imo could play there alright :P
Nothing wrong with loading up on handy utilities ;)