All The Odds!! Head-To-Head!

Started by HillHero13, August 19, 2010, 12:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

will 2nite cos the sites blocked here

Fletch74

Quote from: hawka26 on August 19, 2010, 02:40:01 PM
will 2nite cos the sites blocked here
same here, that sucks. The CCC is not H2H, so we can't do that one. All the sites look like there done now.

Barlow 21

I`ll place $100 on "There Supa Frekay" :)

Hawka

k im gona do the ofxsports epl H2H in a few mins

Hawka

ok here they are im gona try and do them like how the afl beting workd h2h such as a huge favorite is 1.10 and the other 6 or if its close 1.90-1.90

average 1.95 vs 1.70 benjy

police squad 1.65 vs 2.25 relton rebels

hawkaFC 3.00 vs 1.25 hilly

yoda 3.10 vs 1.20 hello

liverpool 2.10 vs 1.75 robover

ok there it is

Hawka

mines arnt great if any 1 wants to redo them or do the foxsports a-league be my guest

Fletch74

Don't give me much chance hawka :( ;) Good job

Hawka

sorry bouth that 1 just goin with the teams and last weeks resuklts

Master Q

Bring it Fletch. I have the 2nd lowest odds by 3 cents, If only I was against someone other then Fletch.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 19, 2010, 05:36:47 PM
Don't give me much chance hawka :( ;) Good job
Apparently not in foxsports!! I'll give you a much better chance than that against me :-X. I suck at foxsport games ;D.

I'll do one of the virtual sport ones next week :).

HillHero13

i was going to do them both but hp you can do a league

Justin Bieber

Fletch74

Quote from: hawka26 on August 19, 2010, 05:39:25 PM
sorry bouth that 1 just goin with the teams and last weeks resuklts
Don't worry, that's all you can do. I'm actually quite confident this week especially after doing my trades especially in the virtual sports comps with GC not playing.

Barlow21

Quote from: HillHero13 on August 19, 2010, 12:56:17 PM
guys again need people to get some other leagues fixtures for me to do something.. and on some leagues i need some heads up on who is good and not too good... cheers

EPL - Virtualsports

ROUND 2 FIXTURE
sukmenob $1.30 vs $2.10 __Liverpool FC__
1st v 6th here but with the possible chance of Lamps being out i think sukmenob has it here
Yoda's Padawan's $1.35vs $1.40  Hello
Close both had losses but with Nani and N'Zogbia this Hello has it
HawkaFC $1.70 vs $1.75 PC Demons
going to be a tough one, maybe this time the goalkeeper choice will pay off.. Howard and Harper, Hawka has it for me
The Mighty Ducks $1.50vs$1.55  Skrtel's Turtles
I really don't know both teams are similar, but The Mighty ducks looks like he'll come out with the goods..
Theyre Supa Frekay$1.70 vs $1.35  RobsOverAchievers
Rob had a terrible week last week against Hilly but really should bounce back this week
Hilly's Heroic's $1.30 vs $2.60  benjy251090
Great start by Hilly beating one of the pre-season favourites, now another one stands in his way, but looking at the teams looks like he'll come over the line
Phools 11 $1.35 vs $ $1.15  Red-Side-Of-Mersey
Phools had a great start and has a great line up but Red side of Mersey i think is too strong
Chelseaaa :) $1.50 vs $1.35  JosipAndTheSkokos
Chelseaaa has been a quiet one nobody knows who he is and this week faces a tough opponent, but i wouldn't right him off he has a good selection of players
Poosey Juices $1.35 vs $2.10  ComeOnTheTown FC
Poosey Juices had a great first week scoring 178 and with that potential a team that only scored 113 is a walkover
Captain America $1.30 vs $2.50  Clam Whackers
Clam Whackers only scored 92 with Captain America scoring a solid 104 looking at the 2 teams Drogba in one so looks like Capt America has it to me

A-League Virtualsports

ROUND 3 FIXTURE
Breno FC  $1.40 vs $1.75  EweFC
these 2 guys are very close on the ladder they have 2 completely different teams, but the captain choice from breno will kill EweFC
BEN-2006 $1.15 vs $2.35  Yoda's Padawan's
Ben started the season with a 22 point victory, but Yoda will be looking to bounce back after a loss, but i still think Ben comfortably
Hawka FC $1.30 vs $1.65  benjy251090
Hawka started the season of brilliantly by smashig a pre-season favourite  Hilly's Heroics, but the party could soon be ended.. not in my eyes..
Hilly's Heroics  $1.30 vs $1.35 Adelaide_United_FC
Hilly started the year off terribly by getting pumped by Hawka, he will be looking to bounce back against a shaky Adelaide_United_FC
RobsOverAchievers $1.25 vs $1.65  Angel Darks Box
Rob had a win in his first week aswel and is looking on to the challenge from Angel Darks Box, if he wins it will be 2 in a row and his season will start to take shape..
BringBackRuka $1.25 vs $2.10 Hello
Hello had an easy first week but has no intentions on taking this week easily, BringBackRucka averages 140 and Hello only averages 110..
Bringbackrucka started the season off with a bang beating his opponent by 9 points.. i think it will be a tad easier this week.. but he wont be taking it easy either

H2H Odds for Official EPL Fantasy Game Week 2

"Superstar" v Hilly's Heroic's
     1.83              1.95

Should be a close one, but with rumours of Lampard and Drogba getting rested "Superstar" gets the edge.

theschtokies v Aussie hawkas
     1.78              2.06

Another close one. theschtokies get the edge for the higher score last week, but with a transfer made by the hawkas anything could happen.

Lettuce United v Hello
     1.63             2.21

United looks too strong for Hello, however will go in to the match with 4 points taken from their score. Could come back to bite them.

what am i dreaming v Gunz n Rozez
     1.80                          1.98

With an injury to Nasri and Lampard in doubt this could be closer than people think. However what am i dreaming should still edge the win.

DONS v BoredToffee
  1.18        4.40

Second highest score v second lowest score last week. This looks like an easy victory for DONS

Gregson United FC v RobsOverAchievers
    1.98                           1.89

Pre season favourite Rob didn't have the greatest start last week, but am tipping him to bounce back with a close win in week 2.

Finally Coaching v Breno FC
   2.70                   1.52

Breno FC looks too strong for Finally Coaching, but if Finally Coaching can get back Fabregas and Agbonlahor they could cause an upset.

Q's Champions v Yoda's Padawan's
   1.21                     3.63

Playing against the leading scorer starting 4 points behind is never easy. And that's what the Padawan's are up against this week. Safe money is on Q's Champions.

JosipAndTheSkokos v The Mighty Ducks
    1.93                           1.93

Only one point separated these two last week. Should be a very close affair and could come down to who they field and who they leave on the bench.

Paul The Octopus v benjy251090
   2.80                      1.48

Paul The Octopus starts 4 points behind which should be enough for an easy benjy251090 win.

I`m o177/8 so I will smash robnsoverachievers. $1.70 wouod have been good value.

Justin Bieber

Those 4 points did hurt Lettuce!!! Won by 4 ;D.

Virtual Sports A-League - FF Fanatics

Breno FC $3.00 vs $1.10  Hawka FC
Hawka at the top of the ladder undeafeated goes in strong favourites. Breno will have to pull out something from nowhere after that 58 point round.
BEN-2006 $1.10 vs $4.00  EweFC
Ben should be the favourite going in even though sitting even with Ewe. This is only because Ewe pulled out a win last round with a score of 69. Gonna take more than that this week.
Yoda's Padawan's $2.20 vs  $1.20 BringBackRuka
BringBackRuka is ranked number 1 in the comp and looks like that might continue for a while. Fletch's team though was only 15 off him last round and could mount a win if they can get up this week. The match to watch this week as an upset could happen!!!
benjy251090 $1.75 vs $2.25 Adelaide_United_FC
benjy should have this won going on recent form but Adelaide_United could sneak up on him and steal the win. Should be a close one.
Hilly's Heroics $2.80 vs  $1.25 Angel Darks Box
Hilly might not have enough with him to bounce back from last round with a score of 68. Angels Dark Box sitting higher up on the ladder won't help him.
RobsOverAchievers $1.40 vs $1.85 Hello
Probably the match of the round. 3 vs 4 on the ladder. Rob should have the edge going in with Hello averaging 110 for the season (last week scoring 110). A ranking in the top 100 might push Rob further ahead but anything could happen!!!