Roti 2.0- Post Draft

Started by roti, November 27, 2012, 12:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roti

DEF: B. Goddard, J. Grimes, B. Gibbs, H. Hartlett, P. Duffield, C. Pedersen, J. Thurlow (J. Pittard, B. Staker)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, T. Cotchin, S. Pendlebury, M. Murphy, O. Wines, B. Crouch (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (B. Grundy, M. Daw)
FWD: L. Franklin, T. Rockliff, D. Martin, D. Zaharakis, G.Broughton, M. LeCras, B. Macaffer (T. Membrey, T. Lee)
CASH LEFT: $2,400

Gone with 4 premium mids which is seemingly now a lot rarer.
Still got 5 premiums in both defense and forward, although broughts will end up in the backline via staker when the time comes
Pretty happy with this at this stage, would love your thoughts!

Mr.Craig

Despite the silly tat, I do like Membrey. Kind of doubt he'll get a game though (at least initially).

I would somewhat question the Martin and Broughton picks, if only for the possible negative effect it could have on your sanity. Maybe this will be their year but I'd feel better about giving them 8-13 games to prove themselves. I seem to be in the minority with that opinion though.

Can't really fault anything else. Looking good. :)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 27, 2012, 02:46:53 AM
Despite the silly tat, I do like Membrey. Kind of doubt he'll get a game though (at least initially).

I would somewhat question the Martin and Broughton picks, if only for the possible negative effect it could have on your sanity. Maybe this will be their year but I'd feel better about giving them 8-13 games to prove themselves. I seem to be in the minority with that opinion though.

Can't really fault anything else. Looking good. :)

nah i agree with you m8 ;)

Kellogscrunchynut

One of the more solid teams I've seen don't know why people aren't going for 4 premium mids ruined me this year.

Barra17

I actually had 5 starting premium mids this year. Ablett, Swan, Boyd, Thompson and Jelwood. I am looking at going only 3 with 2 mid pricers in there for next year at this stage.

I'm not usre if Macaffer will get a whole lot of game time at thee pies, so have a look at that in the NAB. Other than that though looks pretty well thought out.

its me lads

DEF: Im not keen on Pedersen but plenty of people have him, what ever floats your boat.

MID: I have gone for the 4 premo midfield and i definately think that it's the way to go. Solid Line

RUCK: Good Rucks

FWD: Another solid line youve got

not much cash left but the team is very good

Overall: big 9/10 pushing 9.5