Main Menu

Spare Ratings

Started by DazBurg, November 05, 2010, 04:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Want to do just my seniors HP? :D

pyronerd

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 07, 2011, 02:12:02 AM
Have I ever told you how much I hate January? I hate it because of the Tennis. And I flowering hate Tennis. Its the most boring sport they ever put on TV. I'd rather watch Lawn bowls because thats actually cool to watch.
lawn bowls can be entertaining, i dont mind watching a bit of the tennis though, but i usually watch the aussies and federer if im watching any

8-6 Suited

Its the most boring sport on TV. The commentors are the dullest. Whispering and talk bullshower the whole time. At least that French guy when he players with Rafter in the celebrity challenge thing at the Australian Open is flowering funny. Thats the only thing I enjoy.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on January 07, 2011, 01:59:27 AM
your all 2 smart lol  :-[
Not really. People say I am but I'm just too lazy to see my "full potential". I need to kick my procrastination habit which means I'll be away from FanFooty a bit ;).

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 07, 2011, 02:12:02 AM
Have I ever told you how much I hate January? I hate it because of the Tennis. And I flowering hate Tennis. Its the most boring sport they ever put on TV. I'd rather watch Lawn bowls because thats actually cool to watch.
Mum won ground passes to the Aus Open (last year and this year) and going this year. It can get boring at times but it depends on who is playing. If you get some showmen in like Monfies or Tsonga, it can be quite entertaining. Agree though, Commentators are just ::).

I don't get sun burned as I'm already tanned ;D. Suckers 8).

Want me to Shaggy?

pyronerd

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 07, 2011, 02:15:48 AM
Its the most boring sport on TV. The commentors are the dullest. Whispering and talk bullshower the whole time. At least that French guy when he players with Rafter in the celebrity challenge thing at the Australian Open is flowering funny. Thats the only thing I enjoy.
i do agree with your point about the commentators,they talk almost as much shower as politicians  ::) 

P.S. gotta love being tanned HP  8)

8-6 Suited

Yes please HP. :D Want to know how they are progressing towards pops as 70% are on primaries.

MajorLazer

Lawn bowls is the best to play. ;D

It's great isn't it. I love being tanned. ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: pyronerd on January 07, 2011, 02:18:14 AM
Indeed. Although being tanned instead of a natural colour means people mess up when trying to guess my nationality :P.

I'll get to it in a second Shaggy ;).

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 07, 2011, 02:21:15 AM
Quote from: pyronerd on January 07, 2011, 02:18:14 AM
Indeed. Although being tanned instead of a natural colour means people mess up when trying to guess my nationality :P.

I'll get to it in a second Shaggy ;).
that doesnt happen to me, as my face is only lightly tanned :P

P.S. im glad that question u were doing for homework before wasnt differentiation, its brutal, especially at 1 in the morning haha  ::)

8-6 Suited

Thanks HP. Much appreciated mate.

Lightly tanned? Like an olive?

pyronerd

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 07, 2011, 02:30:49 AM
Thanks HP. Much appreciated mate.

Lightly tanned? Like an olive?
not that kind of lightly tanned  ::)

8-6 Suited

Sooooo like a lightly tan leather belt?

Justin Bieber

SHAGGY"S SENIORS:
Baba Udana - 4,193
Kennedy Permaul - 4,258
Zeke Jaber - 4,395
Andrew Swain - 2,998
Johnny McCarthy - 3,275
Anandbhuj Sreedevan - 2,679
Gerard Brophy - 2,855
Alamgir Samad - 3,106
Dalton Clements - 2,920
Hugh Ingall - 2,878
Henry Morrison - 3,296
Callum Miller - 3,152
Sammy Phillips - 2,836
Greg Hart - 3,037
Matthew Pretty - 2,995
Terry Stephens - 3,724
Patrick Kortlang - 3,799
Phillip Lidgerwood - 2,296

Differentiation is easy ::). It was a breeze when I did it.

pyronerd

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 07, 2011, 02:33:51 AM
Sooooo like a lightly tan leather belt?
ill tell u later when i can access a mirror without waking up my whole family  :P but thats closer then olive  ;)

P.S. what i mean by brutal differentiation is that it can take a long time, like find f'(x) if f(x)=(3x^3-2x^2+1)^3 X (2x^4-3x)^2  :P

8-6 Suited

Hmmm there is a few that might be coming up int he next 2 weeks. Permaul popping might keep him in the team.

Thanks HP.