Main Menu

Spare Ratings

Started by DazBurg, November 05, 2010, 04:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

So I've set it up split into weeks. I meant to say 14 weeks per season and an extra one to begin with to see where I started from (Start of Season until Week 14). Each week will consist of those 3 titles and will sort through them with that.

Will see how each grow and in what they pop in. The pops will be listed at the bottom of the week and what they popped in. Or I can always add a little note to the cell.

P.S Useful ratings are the ratings that your player actually needs (So a batter doesn't need Bowling or Keeper stats).

bomberboy0618

oh thanks dom :D
i dont think ill do it like that, just keep changing the values.

Justin Bieber

That's the easy way ;).

Mine is something I can use when I'm bored or to escape from school 8).

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 23, 2010, 10:17:09 PM
That's the easy way ;).

Mine is something I can use when I'm bored or to escape from school 8).
same but it might prove useful as well.

Justin Bieber

Worked out my ratings for my guys and entered it into a spreadsheet. Took a little while to do :(.

YOUTH SQUAD:
Petrus Blumenthal      2,928
Lindsay Frost      3,307
Ross Gallagher      3,129
Matthew Reiffel       3,817
Leonard Selby      4,349 - Need his Tech to grow so hopefully it's that.
Peter Casperson      2,724
Daniel Currie       3,436
Stuart Klibbe       3,656
Harold Scott      2,704
Lewis Anderson      3,588
Cody Doak       3,038
Alexander Fenton      2,867
Rick Hansen        3,144
Nick Inverarity       3,209
Leslie Sanchez      2,672
John Poidevin      4,286 - More than likely it's his Power or Endurance but working on Fielding currently.
Bansika Polamreddy      1,952
Louis Van Kessel      4,067

SENIOR SQUAD:
Tyler Bennett       3,511
Subhadra Kambhampati   3,037
Norman Walker      4,953 - Recently bought Finger Spinner. Hoping it's for Tech or Fielding.
Tjalling Bol       5,185 - WOW :o. Going for a Bowling/Tech double pop. If he can do that, he'll increase his chances for matches.
Frederick Goss      2,184
Abdul Habib       4,380 - Fielding training hopefully soon the pop comes.
Brett McFarlane      2,927
Ethan Owens        2,484
Keith Selth      2,735
Karel van der Hoeven    2,220
Mark de Smeth       2,502
Joshua Flanagan      2,638
Thomas Mayne      3,292
Rafiq Nawab       2,963
Brad Allen         1,267 - No suprise after popping Batting, Tech, Fielding and Keeping since he arrived.

DazBurg

looking good there HP some  pops  coming your way

i have mine in a spreadsheet i have the date at the top then i do thier spare ratings for the week there overall rating and down the bottom what they popped in

MajorLazer

I need to do my seniors and youths. So tired though.

Justin Bieber

Ah, so you actually keep the date? I'm bad at date so use bland Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, etc.

Going to do something very similar stuff to you. Weekly updates on ratings and Spare ratings. Then at the bottom write the pops.

The only difference is I'm also doing useful ratings. It doesn't go into sub levels but gives you a rough estimate. All 4 of my keepers did well in this aspect compared to all other players as it uses an extra stat. An example was Allen using 44,000 out of his 47,267 ratings.

MajorLazer

I will probably start something like this next season as well.

Tried to start now but no point with less than 2 weeks in the season.

Does the season finish on the 2nd? If so that's when I finish school. :D

Justin Bieber

Last matches are next week. Not sure on exact date though.

I've already finished school with nothing better to do. No holiday homework yet :D.

Might go play the PS2 or watch TV all night now :D. Catch You guys tommorrow.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 23, 2010, 11:19:33 PM
Ah, so you actually keep the date? I'm bad at date so use bland Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, etc.

Going to do something very similar stuff to you. Weekly updates on ratings and Spare ratings. Then at the bottom write the pops.

The only difference is I'm also doing useful ratings. It doesn't go into sub levels but gives you a rough estimate. All 4 of my keepers did well in this aspect compared to all other players as it uses an extra stat. An example was Allen using 44,000 out of his 47,267 ratings.
yeah that is a good idea too
don't think i'll do it though do too much as it is atm plus after a few weeks too much writing there for me to wanna read ...lol

but yeah it's good to have it kept each week that way not only see who might pop but how they are progressing from week to week
and plus not being a member after a whole season be a bit hard to remember what they popped in where as keeping that record u can go
ok got a filed pop switch to tech then u can switch to bowl or bat whatever he may be and so on till you popped most of them and can see exactly what gives a better idea of what to train in next

MajorLazer

I'm only Year 9 and at a public school though, HP.

Cya, HP.

This thread has been very helpful, Daz. Has helped me work out which players will pop and I can hope that they pop in what I need them to.

DazBurg

cya HP have fun
i better get going myself get some sleep gotta get up for work

DazBurg

Quote from: MajorLazer on November 23, 2010, 11:34:06 PM
I'm only Year 9 and at a public school though, HP.

Cya, HP.

This thread has been very helpful, Daz. Has helped me work out which players will pop and I can hope that they pop in what I need them to.
glad everyone likes it
is very helpful for everyone

BratPack

Let's see my youth team

James Allen 3,533
Levi Brouwer 3,426
Thomas Chancellor 3,121
Graham Hazelwood 4,146
Jeff Howlett 3,709
Robert Hutton 2,432
Fernando Lowe 2,820
Cillian Lynch 3,547