CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Damn that's late. Bit of study cram or sleep beforehand I feel...

tbagrocks

This is bigger than Port v Norword, Crows v Port, Essendon v Collingwood, Kobe v Lebron, Celtic v Rangers, this is serious stuff

Chelsea v Manchester United, since that "Terry" miss everything has changed, now it's personal!

CrowsFan

Are you saying this is Chelsea's biggest game of the year?

Because for United it would still be behind matches against City, Liverpool and probably Arsenal in importance :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 29, 2012, 03:38:02 AM
Are you saying this is Chelsea's biggest game of the year?

Because for United it would still be behind matches against City, Liverpool and probably Arsenal in importance :P
Happy to accept that! But for me until after Christmas anyway, yep this is the big one for Chelsea to see how we are going, and after that CL final loss this will always be the big match for Chelsea!

CrowsFan

Interesting fact that United has not beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the last 12 seasons! :o

Off to a good start with Luiz scoring an own goal in the first few minutes though :)

CrowsFan

tbagrocks

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 29, 2012, 04:16:26 AM
2 NIL! WHAT A START! :D
This treads not for gloating against Chelsea ::) Well I can't get vidio of the game anyway :P

CrowsFan

Well if you look up to the poll it was voted to be a thread about general football discussion so I can gloat if I want :P

Shouldn't though, as anything could still happen with just under an hour still to play... :-X

tbagrocks

GOAL to the new special one! It's not over ;D and got my footage and saw the Mata miricle ;D

Well I secided to keep it a Chelsea thread 8)

elephants

Clattenburgh taking notes from Howard Webb?

Something needs to be done by someone. United can't run the FA.

Hernandez' goal was offside and neither of those dismissals were just.

Seems like Clattenburg is back in the pockets of Manure after his 6 mistakes in City's 6-1 win vs United last season.

Clearly back in the good books.

flower this.

Jukes

HURRRRR DERPPPPP WE DIDN'T WIN AT HOME THE REF MUST BE BIAS AGAINST US

CrowsFan

What do you mean neither of those dismissals were just?? :o

Ivanovic the LAST man and brings down Young so that is as clear a red as can possibly be. The Torres one I have only seen one angle, but certainly looked like Evans didn't touch him, which is a dive and so constitutes a second yellow, and from what I have heard he was lucky to only get a yellow card from his first offense.

Regarding the Hernandez goal you can't actually blame Clattenburgh as that is the assistants fault if it was offside or not, I haven't seen a good angle of it. But even if it was mistakes like that happen all the time. For instance Suarez had a goal disallowed at the end of the Everton vs Liverpool match for offside when he was clearly onside and that would have won them the game.

Someone's just bitter that Chelsea made such a shower start to the game and were down 2 nil before 15 minutes and so was always going to be tough to get anything from the game.

Grow up LE ::)

elephants

From 15 minutes onward we dominated the game.

Young dived like a dog. A gown man can not sprawl across the pitch from the smallest touching of ankles even if there was one.

Torres was fouled, simple as that.

This isn't the Liverpool vs Everton game ???

Although I disagree you're right I gotta get over it. I was just annoyed we lost and I have an exam tomorrow on no sleep today.

#flower

Chelskiman

Quote from: Jukes on October 29, 2012, 11:17:06 AM
HURRRRR DERPPPPP WE DIDN'T WIN AT HOME THE REF MUST BE BIAS AGAINST US

What a brilliantly typical United counter-argument.  Really solid thinking there, buddy.

elephants

Chelsea have lodged a complaint to the FA about the language used by Clattenburg to Chelsea players during the fixture.

On numerous occasions he is alleged to have called Juan Mata a Spanish Twat and after Chelsea equaliser he allegedly stated "you're not winning today you f****** w******, I'm the boss here"

Classy.

Gary Nevilla has come out publicly and stated that neither of the red cards should have stood and that the referee wrecked a quality game of football.

Last 3 games between United and Chelse have seen 3 United penalties awarded, 3 offside goals scored and 2 red cards to Chelsea.

Hahahaa and some of the tweets are classic! The first two have now been deleted for obvious reasons hahah!

Arsene Wenger: Howard Webb looks different in that wig today.

Mario Balotelli: looks like the half time blowjob that Ferguson gave Clattenburg has paid off!

MirrorFootball: BREAKING: Close friends of Howard Webb are suggesting the United player is now fearing for his place!

BBC Sport: BREAKING: Congratulations to Mark Clattenburg who has graduated from the 'Howard Webb School of Refereeing'

Not my opinions, just thought I'd share ;)