CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Yeah I think the consistency and ball retention will come with time as KdB gets more accustom t those playing around him. Doesn't mind a good long shot though! Gets some real power behind it! Just needs to keep it down :P His ball to play in Oscar was brilliant 8)

tbagrocks

He was a little goal hungry :P  Wasn't far away though! Maybe watch Frank at training  ;)

That pass was just so classy Ele ;D

Cicjose

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 20, 2013, 06:57:19 PM
He was a little goal hungry :P  Wasn't far away though! Maybe watch Frank at training  ;)

That pass was just so classy Ele ;D

Got my "DeBruyne 15" shirt in the mail 8)

Nige

2-0-0 lads. Let's make it 3 in a row this week.  8)

Jukes

having to have two really dodgy calls go your way to win at home against villa...

Nige

Quote from: Jukes on August 22, 2013, 10:49:28 AM
having to have two really dodgy calls go your way to win at home against villa...

I was waiting for you to show up.  :P

elephants

Top of the league kent!

Jukes

Quote from: elephants on August 22, 2013, 11:01:39 AM

Top of the league kent!

just like last season? and the season before? and the season before that?

oh right, you're just a small club in Fulham with only glory-hunting supporters

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on August 22, 2013, 11:06:51 AM
Quote from: elephants on August 22, 2013, 11:01:39 AM

Top of the league kent!

just like last season? and the season before? and the season before that?

oh right, you're just a small club in Fulham with only glory-hunting supporters

Wow, you are grumpy this morning, the realisation that without SAF you're nothing finally sinking in?

You have happily supported the most successful club up until this point but with them on the decline will you jump ship?

Would not surprise me one bit.

>Supports Chelsea since before Abrahomovic era
>Is called glory hunting

Dude, you support United. The only reason anyone supports United is because they can take losing.

Run along now.

Jukes

Beating the reigning LC winners Swansea away 4-1 vs narrowly defeating Hull and cheating over the line against Villa, which wins?

What?

>Chelsea win league cup and fa cup in late 90s
>and cup winners cup and super cup and whatever
>didn't support them for this

>Born in Manchester
>not allowed to support united?

elephants

Oh ok, so something completely out of my control means I can't support Chelsea? Ok, cool.

Your logic is totes great.

Nige

Quote from: elephants on August 22, 2013, 11:25:11 AM
Oh ok, so something completely out of my control means I can't support Chelsea? Ok, cool.

Your logic is totes great.

Preach.

Jukes

Couldn't go for West Ham, or Fulham, or Southampton, or Newcastle? No just a coincidence you pick a good team.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on August 22, 2013, 11:40:40 AM
Couldn't go for West Ham, or Fulham, or Southampton, or Newcastle? No just a coincidence you pick a good team.

Not that I have to justify myself to you, but I was given a Chelsea jumper by my cousin who lived a few streets from Stamford Bridge when I was 2. So I had no choice in the matter.

And

Chelsea weren't good in 95, in fact they weren't even really good until 2005 (if you knew anything about football).

You couldn't have gone for City, Wigan, Bolton, Oldham, Bury or Rochdale? Nope, you chose the most successful football team in history. Hah, you must be a glory hunter.

You argument is invalid.