CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 06, 2013, 08:55:33 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on June 06, 2013, 08:51:13 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on June 06, 2013, 08:48:37 PM
So Lampard plays for Chelsea, the strip looks like Red Bull who looks like the Crows

There for Lampard plays for the crows :o

Does that mean Barca players play for the Lions and Dortmund players play for Richmond?  :o ::) ;D
No no silly, this is my thread, therefore the Dortmond players play for Glenelg! ;)
I'm a fan of both!  ;)

tbagrocks

The way I see it, this month will decide the clubs future, we've got our Special one back! Noh, how will he join the dots?

Our Brazilians were great, to bad we don't get Neymar :P 

But, just who will stay, who will come? Who will leave? :-[

Welcome to the CFC, real life drama :P

Tominator

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 02, 2013, 05:08:04 PM
The way I see it, this month will decide the clubs future, we've got our Special one back! Noh, how will he join the dots?

I can't understand why Mou would possibly sell Mata, I know that is just a rumour but if he sells Mata then he is the Stupid One not the Special One    ;D

Some talk that Swansea are lining up Lukaku and/or Moses on loan deals, but I'm not convinced either of them are gonna be loaned next season

And I'm not sure why David Luiz keeps being mentioned as trade bait....? He's actually a good defender, not sure why JM would sell him

CrowsFan

Quote from: Tominator on July 03, 2013, 11:21:38 AM

I can't understand why Mou would possibly sell Mata, I know that is just a rumour but if he sells Mata then he is the Stupid One not the Special One    ;D
Some would say he would still be the "special" one... :P

elephants

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 03, 2013, 11:31:38 AM

Some would say he would still be the "special" one... :P

Hahaha ;D

Some talk that Swansea are lining up Lukaku and/or Moses on loan deals, but I'm not convinced either of them are gonna be loaned next season

And I'm not sure why David Luiz keeps being mentioned as trade bait....? He's actually a good defender, not sure why JM would sell him

Mata and Luiz transfers?
Mourinho, pls...

Jay

You may have seen tbag's dp ;D thank me later for beating him in SC!

elephants

Ugh, how long do we have to look at that monstrosity Jay? :P

Nige

elephants

Just reading through this thread. So much Manure butthurt hahaha :')

Tominator

Suarez to Chelsea for 40 million pounds... that is a rumour gathering pace very quickly

Even though there was the biting incident with Ivanovic, Suarez would be a great pick up for Chelsea

Nige

Quote from: Tominator on July 09, 2013, 06:04:25 PM
Suarez to Chelsea for 40 million pounds... that is a rumour gathering pace very quickly

Even though there was the biting incident with Ivanovic, Suarez would be a great pick up for Chelsea

We, the fans, don't want him.

Special One, wat r u doin?  :(

elephants

Special One, pls :P

Rooney instead Suarez!

tbagrocks

A nice win and some sloppy second half after the match was over! De Bruyne Looked good but wasted the ball? :-\   

Lakuku had no chances, Oscar is a superstar, Terry/Lampard still are top class!

Watch out Villa!!!!

elephants

KdB is my adopted boy, absolute gun!

Andrew3737

kdb looks like a bundle of energy, but very wasteful with possession. Oscar was an absolute beast. Hazard looked way off.