Offseason Thread 2016 - In SOS We Trust

Started by Mat0369, August 31, 2016, 06:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money Shot

Quote from: shaker on October 18, 2016, 10:25:24 AM
I think it is time for the Crows to chase Rockliff and let the Blues keep an unhappy Softie
I feel like it's too late to make a deal that Brisbane would be happy with!
Probably worth about the same as Gibbs anyways?

shaker

Quote from: Money Shot on October 18, 2016, 10:31:24 AM
Quote from: shaker on October 18, 2016, 10:25:24 AM
I think it is time for the Crows to chase Rockliff and let the Blues keep an unhappy Softie
I feel like it's too late to make a deal that Brisbane would be happy with!
Probably worth about the same as Softie anyways?

Think the difference is the Lions don't seem to want Rocky where you guys are having kittens about losing Gibbs , Rocky is younger a goal kicker , a ball magnet only injury the last couple of years has dampened how dominating he can be , so think pick 13 would probably get it done I just wish the Tiges would grow a pair and get him

RiOtChEsS

.@GeelongCats utility Billie Smedts will head to @CarltonFC as part of the Zac Tuohy deal. Future first round also heading to the Blues.

score for us 8)

Mat0369

Smedts has been trash but that pick could be used for Marchbank. I'll take that

GoLions

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on October 19, 2016, 05:44:53 PM
.@GeelongCats utility Billie Smedts will head to @CarltonFC as part of the Zac Tuohy deal. Future first round also heading to the Blues.

score for us 8)
Your future 2nd round to the Cats as well

Any chance Smedts plays like, at all? :P

Mat0369

fanTCfool

Carlton sending Geelong's future pick to GWS, ring any bells?

shaker

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 19, 2016, 06:00:24 PM
Now I don't like that deal as much

Yes don't think there will be that many positions between Cats 1st round and your 2nd round and the Cats get a good backman

Mat0369

Quote from: shaker on October 19, 2016, 07:18:30 PM
Yes don't think there will be that many positions between Cats 1st round and your 2nd round and the Cats get a good backman

I think this pick will be the centerpiece to the Marchbank deal. Basically we give GWS this pick instead of 5 and be done with it. In the end it will be something like Palmer, Marchbank, Pickett and Smedts for Tuohy and our 2nd round pick next year. They need to clear up some more space for Lids now so they might be willing to give us a discount if we take some of their junk.

shaker

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 19, 2016, 08:16:50 PM
Quote from: shaker on October 19, 2016, 07:18:30 PM

I think this pick will be the centerpiece to the Marchbank deal. Basically we give GWS this pick instead of 5 and be done with it. In the end it will be something like Palmer, Marchbank, Pickett and Smedts for Tuohy and our 2nd round pick next year. They need to clear up some more space for Lids now so they might be willing to give us a discount if we take some of their junk.

Haha we will be after some of that junk in the Lids deal  :P

Mat0369

shaker

Will be an interesting last day with Gibbs , Lids , Marchbank , Lyons and some talk of Caddy and the Blues and Tiges are going to be in the thick of it plus I'm guessing there might still be some surprises to come

RiOtChEsS

Apparently its just Lids for a future 1st rounder

I dont hate the Touhy deal, not sure what we will get out of Smedts, seen him play a bit

Id like to move Gibbs on, his value will only go down from here and his heart wont be in it either

RiOtChEsS

Mat0369

I'm spewing watching all those KPP's swap clubs for a packet of chips and we have been stuck all week trying to deal with Geelong and Adelaide so we can satisfy GWS.