AXVS: DELISTINGS / RETIREMENTS / FA MOVES / TRADES (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 02:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

BB67th

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 19, 2013, 04:16:45 PM
Can we have an extra night trading?
No, the first trade window is closed now. We will need some time to update the lists and go over them before drafting begins on Thursday.

You will just have to wait until the second period opens.

Memphistopheles

Excellent news.

If teams are upgrading players from rookie list in the 30's that means more players to choose from with all my picks in the 40's :D

I'm probably the only team to benefit from this though.

Ricochet

I might actually get to pick a draftee with my national picks now lol

KoopKicka

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 19, 2013, 04:39:41 PM
Excellent news.

If teams are upgrading players from rookie list in the 30's that means more players to choose from with all my picks in the 40's :D

I'm probably the only team to benefit from this though.

Nah, I also read Colli's announcements :P

Noz

Gazelles will now make the following changes:

Mitchell Clisby upgrade with pick 67
Dane Rampe upgrade with pick 52

With live picks now 41, 42, 43, 44 set to fill up the rest of my squad.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: BB67th on November 19, 2013, 04:27:34 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 19, 2013, 04:16:45 PM
Can we have an extra night trading?
No, the first trade window is closed now. We will need some time to update the lists and go over them before drafting begins on Thursday.

You will just have to wait until the second period opens.

The doesnt really help me with rookie list upgrades does it  ::)

Colliwobblers

i need everyones complete lists of delistings, announcing your rookie upgrades is appreciated but not required.

@ JB i feel for you but I did send out the drafting trading and list management rules many times prior to the close of trade period #1.

you would be wise to upgrade jack martin no matter which pick it requires you to use :)

they say this draft is not too deep in terms of talent so maybe using picks in the 30's to upgrade rooks will net you a better outcome anyway if the rook you are upgrading is likely to perform next season.

this season was always going to be tough, given it is our first in delisting and managing your lists there was bound to be people who missed a key point on how it all works and end up not getting the outcome they would ideally of had.

But I can honestly say I did get the information out many times and as early as before last season when we set it all up.

Toga

This is my final official delistings admins!

Quote from: Toga on November 15, 2013, 06:54:54 PM
1. Nathan Lovett-Murray
2. Daniel Pearce
3. Taylor Hine
4. Patrick Veszpremi*
5. Danny Butcher*

*denotes rookie-listed player

Leaving me with six spaces to fill on the senior list, and two rookie spots.

Colliwobblers

JB has being the clever man he is discovered a loop hole in the system which allowed him to trade out a rook and a senior player to a competitor , then trade them back in on different lists.

This used no list movments as the players went back where they came from but done in a way that they went back on different lists (rook/senior).

Thus promoting a rookie without using a nat draft pick.

While the rule was not in existance to prevent this prior to his discovery of the loophole JB has made the decision easy for BB and I by being sportsmanlike nad has no complaints about us closing this loophole now.

So while there is an instance where by the rule stating you have to put a player you trade in onto the same list as the player you trade out.

This new rule comes into effect immediately.

* You cannot do double trades or multiple trades involving the same players in trade period #2 where the end result is you having a player who started trade period #2 on your rookie list ending trade period #2 on your senior list, thus being promoted through trading.

Any questions give BB or I a PM but I think it is pretty straight forward.

Justin Bieber

Can I get an update on my list post delistings? Some teams have been, but mine seems like it's the norm?

KoopKicka

Ashton Hams 
FINAL DELISTINGS

Andrew Embley
Brad Dick
Setana O'Halpin
Martin Mattner
Aaron Joesph
Justin Hoskin
Alan Didak

ROOKIE PROMOTION

#74 Andrew Boston

Thanks CW :)

Justin Bieber

To add, Koop's team list has been fully updated and he just posted his just then...

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on November 19, 2013, 09:43:46 PM
To add, Koop's team list has been fully updated and he just posted his just then...

I posted mine first on the thread, but have been chopping and changing :)

BB67th

Quote from: whatlez on November 19, 2013, 09:40:31 PM
Can I get an update on my list post delistings? Some teams have been, but mine seems like it's the norm?
Colli said he will be working through them tonight. I don't know what stage each list is at individually, so you might want to chuck him a pm to find out more.