Main Menu

Lloyd Peris

Started by Ricochet, June 24, 2014, 05:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Just saw this

Sydney Swans ‏@sydneyswans  2m
Shout out to rookie @LloydPerris who will miss the rest of the season after doing his ACL. Best of luck in recovery.

The poor kid

Nige

I think I hear KB sobbing.

Tough luck to Perris, he'll be a good player some day.

kilbluff1985

Lol not really Nigey was always a long term development

But not ideal

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 24, 2014, 05:51:43 PM
Haha, was more of a joke on the fact that some people have specific interest in specific players due to XVs.  ;)

For example: Yourself with Miles, Perris etc and CF with Harwood, Lowden etc.  :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: NigeyS on June 24, 2014, 05:54:23 PM
Haha, was more of a joke on the fact that some people have specific interest in specific players due to XVs.  ;)

For example: Yourself with Miles, Perris etc and CF with Harwood, Lowden etc.  :P

Lol yeah I hear you the traded I did in BXV to get Miles was questioned at the time it's just nice to see it paying off now

And I got him for free in WXV  ;D

And Perris I took him pretty early in the rookie drafts wasn't really well know then like he's now but I did trade him in BXV

CrowsFan

Quote from: NigeyS on June 24, 2014, 05:54:23 PM

I don't know what you're talking about :P

Mailman the 2nd

Not sure what you guys are talking about, he's been up there with the best in the reserves so far and looks a good future player.

Sucks that he's done an ACL as they take ages to recover from, best of luck to him

SydneyRox

yeah, wasnt going to play this year, but had been looking the goods recently to get an upgrade for next season. this will probably cost him that, so at least another year on the rookie list

Capper

I did pump him up alot last year and alot of XV teams jumped on him in the first round.

Unlucky for the kid. Hope his has a successful recovery from the op.

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on June 25, 2014, 12:38:05 PM
I did pump him up alot last year and alot of XV teams jumped on him in the first round.

Unlucky for the kid. Hope his has a successful recovery from the op.

wasnt just you, champion data i think called him the steal of the draft

Capper

Roos did want him at the Dees as well