Nige

Money Shot

Dayze

Looked pretty good.
Played on ball the entire game. Got room for one 200k mid gotta pick wisely

Blues Blues Blues

He may push Biggs or NVB out of my team

Mat0369

Looking at Carlton's midfield I still seeing him playing reserves early. Bell is ahead of him and I think Graham and Cripps are fighting for one spot based on team structure.

I just see Carlton's center line looking something like this

Simpson Gibbs Bell
Ruck Murph Judd

Curnow and Carrots also rotating through there with guys like Boekhorst, Thomas, Docherty, Yarran, Whiley (injured), Everritt, Menzel and Buckley all pinch hitting if they get games.

Hagebear

Football Factory

If he continues to play well and named round 1 I might jump on. What's with the voting options  :o  I went with potato salad because im a bit hungry but prefer coleslaw.

DaveElNacho

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 28, 2015, 10:37:49 AM
If he continues to play well and named round 1 I might jump on. What's with the voting options  :o  I went with potato salad because im a bit hungry but prefer coleslaw.

mm dem quads tho

honza

.4 to 1 kick to handball.

Holz

I'm loading up on expensive mid rookies.

Nvb cripps brayshaw Biggs cockatoo

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on February 28, 2015, 02:06:31 PM

Every time I read the Melbourne pre-season updates everyone keeps saying that Brayshaw isn't doing much at all

Big Mac

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 28, 2015, 02:12:29 PM

Every time I read the Melbourne pre-season updates everyone keeps saying that Brayshaw isn't doing much at all

Yeh I don't get why everyone keeps putting him in their teams. He's just not ready for AFL yet

honza

Quote from: Big  Mac on February 28, 2015, 02:14:35 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 28, 2015, 02:12:29 PM

Yeh I don't get why everyone keeps putting him in their teams. He's just not ready for AFL yet
Couple of AFL recruiters commented of this year's draft pool that it was Mccartin, Petracca, Brayshaw and the rest. Few clubs were interested in boosting their draft order in the top 10 if they weren't in the 3.

Ricochet

If Brayshaw isn't AFL ready the none of the kids taken in this draft will be