Main Menu

have the cats run of glory ended

Started by the flying hawk, July 14, 2012, 11:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the flying hawk

he has a few years left in him 3 or 4 :)

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on July 18, 2012, 11:26:22 PM
Hmmmm, i still think the cats are in cruise control, and will put the foot down now. I'm backing them to make a prelim final still, big call i know.

Go Geelong!

the flying hawk

Quote from: PowerBug on July 21, 2012, 02:07:00 PM
Hmmmm, i still think the cats are in cruise control, and will put the foot down now. I'm backing them to make a prelim final still, big call i know.

Go Geelong!
that isn't a big call at all mate I think they will be the most dangerous team come september but they will have to beat the likes of collingwood sydney adelaide and hawthorn :)

bunyip

I think the top 4 will stay as it is. Geelong's best case scenerio is to finish 6th. and get a home final.

the flying hawk

looking at the way they are going it is possible that they can get into the top 4

bunyip

I think the top 4 is out of our reach now. Because of our poor percentage we may have to win 14 games just to get in. It is at the point now where I think we have to beat the saints.

the flying hawk

cats should make short work of the saints but percentage is a problem and that loss to the eagles really hurt

PowerBug

Quote from: the flying hawk on July 22, 2012, 12:11:59 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on July 21, 2012, 02:07:00 PM

Go Geelong!
that isn't a big call at all mate I think they will be the most dangerous team come september but they will have to beat the likes of collingwood sydney adelaide and hawthorn :)
It is a big call considering they had just slipped to $34 for the flag after being handed a thumping by Collingwood and still having one of the toughest runs home......

the flying hawk

the cats will be hard to beat come september

bunyip

After last night, a few coaches might be looking a little more closely at the Kangas. Beating Collingwood is no mean feat. They have the complete package, a good forward line, a reliable defence, and a killer midfield. Geelong may be playing them in the first final. They killed us last time we played. They've hit form at the right time.

roo boys!

Certainly have bunyip and hopefully we can cause an upset or two in the finals. It will be interesting to see how the elimination finals shape up, because at this stage any one of Geelong, West Coast or North could finish 5th seeing that West Coast will only be one game clear (if they beat Port) with tough matches against Collingwood and Hawthorn to come. If North can win both their remaining matches they could finish as high as 5th, and play a home final against Freo/Essendon/maybe Carlton. Same goes for the Cats.

the flying hawk

the roos are coming good at the right time as are the cats and Hawkins I might mention

bunyip

What's going on with Buddy. Every week they he's nearly ready to play and then he doesn't. Is he playing this week. I need him in my DT.

tbagrocks

With the additions Caddy, Hmac and Rivers, the recent lose of some stars might be covered. With Christensen, Motlop, T Hunt and Murdoch to step up, plus Tommy to get better still, how's the Cats looking for a shot at another flag?

Johnson, Chapman, Kelly, Bartel, Selwood, Mackie, Enright, Pod, Taylor and co.. these Cats aren't done with!

Jroo

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 19, 2012, 06:38:15 PM
With the additions Caddy, Hmac and Rivers, the recent lose of some stars might be covered. With Christensen, Motlop, T Hunt and Murdoch to step up, plus Tommy to get better still, how's the Cats looking for a shot at another flag?

Johnson, Chapman, Kelly, Bartel, Selwood, Mackie, Enright, Pod, Taylor and co.. these Cats aren't done with!
+1 definitely not done. Cats have some great young talent coming through