Main Menu

vs Collingwood

Started by bunyip, August 02, 2010, 12:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: Master Q on August 07, 2010, 12:16:16 PM

I'd say Collingwood have 3 A's, the 2 that were named plus Pendles. Presti is in bad form, but usually he would be an A, but he isn't one now. Maxwell and Harry are defiantly not A's, I remember we had a poll on here a while ago and it asked who do you think was the worst captain, and Maxwell won by a mile. As for Harry O, not to many things you can say but he isn't good enough for A, maybe B or B+ tops.

Presti in bad form? I don't agree with that!

Maxwell was All-Australian last year, has been injured a lot this year, but plays great every week.

Harry O is a very good chance to make All-Aus this year.

You have tough 'A grader' standards!

And Maxwell won worst captain cos of the hate of Collingwood. Any unbias observer acknowledges that Maxwell has been superb as captain of Collingwood. There hasn't been one article saying Maxwell has done a poor job, and plenty of commentators have said the opposite.

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on August 07, 2010, 03:48:58 PM
Quote from: Master Q on August 07, 2010, 12:16:16 PM

I'd say Collingwood have 3 A's, the 2 that were named plus Pendles. Presti is in bad form, but usually he would be an A, but he isn't one now. Maxwell and Harry are defiantly not A's, I remember we had a poll on here a while ago and it asked who do you think was the worst captain, and Maxwell won by a mile. As for Harry O, not to many things you can say but he isn't good enough for A, maybe B or B+ tops.

Presti in bad form? I don't agree with that!

Maxwell was All-Australian last year, has been injured a lot this year, but plays great every week.

Harry O is a very good chance to make All-Aus this year.

You have tough 'A grader' standards!

And Maxwell won worst captain cos of the hate of Collingwood. Any unbias observer acknowledges that Maxwell has been superb as captain of Collingwood. There hasn't been one article saying Maxwell has done a poor job, and plenty of commentators have said the opposite.
Commentators!? Commentators!? You got to be kidding me, for someone who fights as hard as you, Commentators!?

ossie85

By commentators I mean TV, Radio, Newspapers, Internet.... Professionals in football analysis

Master Q

(One More Time For Emphasis)

Commentators!?

dylsta05

i really cant wait for tonight lets go cats

ossie85

The biggest home and away game since the Cats v Saints last year when they were undefeated

bunyip

Collingwood were too good. I think the score flattered Geelong a bit because Collingwood missed a lot of fairly easy shots. We have some work to do, thats for sure.