Main Menu

vs Collingwood

Started by bunyip, August 02, 2010, 12:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

ossie85

Good discussions bunyip.

I love how Geelong and Collingwood supporters are showing so much respect for each other! Like either side really has no idea how Saturday night is going to pan out, and we're just waiting to see what happens. This match, IMO, is the most significant of the Home and Away series. Whatever the result is, it will tell something about both teams.

ossie85

The All-Cat-Pie Team:

B: Milburn, Scarlett, Shaw
HB: O'Brien, Maxwell, Taylor
C: Bartel, Swan, Corey
HF: Didak, Mooney, Thomas
F: Chapman, Podsiadly, S. Johnson
Foll: Jolly, Ablett, Selwood
Inter: Pendlebury, Enright, Mackie, Ling
Emerg: Ball, Beams, Cloke

Geelong: 14
Collingwood: 8

Hmmm.......

Anyone disagree?

The Pods/Hawkins/Lonergan/Dawes FF question was interesting, even Mooney/Cloke wasn't clear cut

dylsta05

yeah true, but i still think freo will win

Justin Bieber

Maybe Cloke to replace Mackie to keep the forward balance?

bunyip

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 03, 2010, 05:38:15 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAT!

bunyip

Did you see on TV last night they were discussing this game and Luke Darcy said Collingwood have 2 "A" graders.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bunyip on August 03, 2010, 05:46:37 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 03, 2010, 05:38:15 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAT!
In ossie's Cat-Pie team.

Cruiseon

It's a nice team, I'd have Pendles starting on a wing ahead of Corey and perhaps Ball ahead of Ling despite his Captain status.

I'm fairly confident that team might have a chance of winning the flag this year, and the next 5.

dylsta05

only 1 ruckman interesting haha what about he gets injured during the match ahah :)

ossie85

Quote from: dylsta05 on August 03, 2010, 07:06:52 PM
only 1 ruckman interesting haha what about he gets injured during the match ahah :)

Yes, perhaps Ottens at full forward instead of Pods?

Master Q

Ball isn't that great, any cat midfielders you missed out on?

bunyip

I think you under-estimate Ball MQ. He's an important player for them. Collingwood are a better team this year, and he is one of the reasons. :)

bunyip

Found out today I'll actually be going to this game. Instead of watching it from the comfort of my (heated) home, I'll be on the top deck of some stand freezing my butt off.  It will be worth it if they win, but if they lose it's gonna be a long drive back home.
If you guys don't hear from me next week, it's because I'll be in hospital with pneumonia. (do you believe I spelt it right first time) :)
I'll wear a red cap, so tell me if you see me.

Justin Bieber

If you're in the top deck, might be a tad hard don't you think!!

Let me know if you see a guy in a red cap on the T.V on friday night ;). Been on T.V so many times with that trusted hat 8).