Main Menu

The Secrets Out

Started by bunyip, June 29, 2010, 06:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Simpson, Bower, Jamison ::). Maybe only Simpson and Bower but you never know ;).

Master Q

Oooh forgot Carraazooooo, and as HP said Simpson, Jamison.

Maybe Walker and Armfield?

valkorum

Quote from: Master Q on June 30, 2010, 01:22:15 PM
[Atm Freo rely to much on Sandi and Pav, something that they need learn. Not to sure about Morabito, a bit overated IMO.

Did you actually watch the Freo v Carlton game?
Pav was actually quite ineffectual in that game.  Players like Mundy, Barlow & McPhee (his first decent performance of the year) stood up along with Sandi & Duffman.

Here is a list of up and comers for Freo to compare with your list

Suban, Broughton, Barlow, Hill, Morabito, Fyfe, Mayne, Ballantyne, Silvagni, DeBoer, Clancee Pearce, Palmer.

CFC 1979

yeah but only  3 teams have worked this out in three years

Master Q

Quote from: valkorum on June 30, 2010, 01:32:19 PM
Quote from: Master Q on June 30, 2010, 01:22:15 PM
[Atm Freo rely to much on Sandi and Pav, something that they need learn. Not to sure about Morabito, a bit overated IMO.

Did you actually watch the Freo v Carlton game?
Pav was actually quite ineffectual in that game.  Players like Mundy, Barlow & McPhee (his first decent performance of the year) stood up along with Sandi & Duffman.

Here is a list of up and comers for Freo to compare with your list

Suban, Broughton, Barlow, Hill, Morabito, Fyfe, Mayne, Ballantyne, Silvagni, DeBoer, Clancee Pearce, Palmer.
Uh, Great, 1 Game. Please ::)

roo boys!

RobsOverAchieverss

We Don't Need It :) Hey Valky, when is Freo winning a flag?
[/quote] I think Freo will wina flag before Carlton!!

roo boys!

I think that they wil too.

Master Q

valkorum

bunyip

The problem is MQ, other teams are building to and will be just as good as any other team next year. I'm thinking mainly The Roos and Melbourne.
Carlton, for their part made the finals last year and should have won one. This year they would expect to be a top 4 contender.
IMO if the blues do no good this year, (and I personally don't think they will) they have failed.
People talk about Premiership windows, what they are really talking about is the effectiveness of the older key players in a team. Players who CAN'T be replaced (Judd).
In 2007 early in the season North Melbourne beat us at home. They had a team meeting and Chappy said a few home truths.
I guess the question is, how do you grasp an opportunity. As Chappy said at that meeting, you have one chance, and you either want it or you don't. He invited any players who did not want to play in a premiership team to leave.
Carlton are at the cross roads. If not a premiership, they MUST make a statement before the Judster is too old to help.

Master Q

But who's not to say Judd is playing a kind of Fletcher role. He's there to hold Murphy and Gibbs in case the fall, and is teaching them. I think he has been great for us, but he would have way more impact if he left tomorrow, then if he left in 3-4 Years.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Master Q on July 01, 2010, 05:21:35 PM
But who's not to say Judd is playing a kind of Fletcher role. He's there to hold Murphy and Gibbs in case the fall, and is teaching them. I think he has been great for us, but he would have way more impact if he left tomorrow, then if he left in 3-4 Years.
Western Sydney and Gold Coast,Tasmania will win a flag before Carlton

bunyip

Master Q

Yeah Congrats To Geelong, but every team who goes in the dominant stage will at some time they will go through the Richmond stage, what we have already done.