Main Menu

X. Clarke

Started by Untamed Lion, January 19, 2011, 09:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Untamed Lion

Hey lads long time browser first time poster.
Unfortunately i have a very good source that X. Clarke has done his ACL and Posterior in his good knee in a tackling drill at training yesterday. :'(

I know people will have a bit of a dig at Vossy again but go a bit easy you wouldn't wish that on your worst enemy.

nas

Welcome mate n yeah bad news as a lot of people had him penciled in their sides as for the MPP but yeah bad luck

Boomz

No ur right it's bad for Clarke but it's voss' fault for recruiting him in the first place with his injury history... If Voss coached a vic team he'd be gone by now.

bunyip

Come on BOOMZ, how long did you hang onto Knights for? ;D

dylsta05

yeaah really bad luck :(

RiOtChEsS

its a sad part of sport when careers r destroyed by injury before the athlete reaches his/her potential...

McRooster

X factor has finally succumbed to his fragile Michael Jackson like body. The kid was a jet at St Mary's in the NTFL playing seniors as a 17yr old and was a leader in the NTFL U18 side.
Just turned out to be unfortunately one of those players who will go down in statistical channels as 'could've been anything'.

Good luck Xavier.

nas

pothead

Clarke is having a pretty unlucky run since his move to the lions hopefully he will be right after this injury!

BoredSaint

i think this will be the end.. kinda sad  :-\

pothead

Quote from: BoredSaint on January 26, 2011, 01:01:16 AM
yeah I was thinking the same thing he was a good player aswell when he was injury free  :(

MTTY

Quote from: pothead on January 26, 2011, 10:02:20 AM
Quote from: BoredSaint on January 26, 2011, 01:01:16 AM
yeah I was thinking the same thing he was a good player aswell when he was injury free  :(
yeah didnt mind watching him play, sad to see it possibly end this way

Luigi197

MTTY